Reviews for The Soundtrack Of My Summer
Loganator-JR chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
That was pretty damn good. Nicely done :)
princeofnight chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This chapter was just amazing(: the story is fantastic. keep up the good work!
Loganator-JR chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Cr*p, this is awesome!

Please update :)
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Cutecutecute. :) I love it! I needed some more Camdall in my life. I loved everything from their bickering in the beginning to their different memories. Favorite parts include but are not limited to:

*"His friends caught on immediately to this and all smirked teasing smirks. 'Have you ever had the feeling you're drawn to someone?' James sang, nudging Kendall.
'Shuddap.' Kendall swatted him, not taking his eyes off of the house.
'Dude, just go talk to her.' Logan advised him.
'No way.' Kendall denied almost immediately. 'I can't talk to cute girls- I forget my name.'"
-James & Kendall are precious. :3 & my faves forever.

*"The blonde boy grinned. 'It's a date.' his smile fell a second later and he immediately looked flustered. 'I- I don't mean a date-date, I just mean-'"
-Cutie patootie.

*Their romping on the beach & cutesy little lines like: "Kendall threw his arm around the waist of the girl he loved, kissing her cheek. 'You're so pretty.' he said to her."

*"I was watching Prisoner of Azkaban and I've decided that I'm going to get a time turner and go all the way back to July."
-A reference I understand! :D & I love the idea of them skyping.

*& their "alone time"-imagining Kendall say that-hot!

& the ending was very nice too. :) Wonderful story my twinny & sunshine! :D Magnificent job; I wholeheartedly approve!
D chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was SO adorable! I'm a sucker for Kendall/Camille, and it's rare to find stories about them - especially *good* ones. I hope you'll write about them again!