Reviews for Date Night
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Good luck getting out of your homework guys. It hasn't worked for me yet trying getting sick/injured... :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ah The Silver Lining. Lol Oh Wes.
I'm Glad They're Both Okay & Not Hurt To Seriously.
Lol I Just Realized Something Ironic. The Full Bear Wes Got Hit With Was Probably His. Because He Never Even Got A Sip Of It. Oh The Irony. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was AMAZING, do you think you could do a oneshot with Drunk!Wes?
Catnap chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was really funny. the guys interact really spot on.
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very well done :) loved it!
RosesAreForWriters chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ah yes, that silver lining is a good one for them. ;) Great story!
CasiNight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
SO GOOD! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE YOUR COMMON LAW FANFICS!
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well don't I feel like a jerk...I think I've read this like three times and still haven't reviewed it. One: AWESOME story, cause I love the banter. Especially the comment about being too damn friendly. I'm also especially happy with the genfic. Thank you for writing it! Hope to see more!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Sweet. I kind of want to hear what Dr. Ryan says about this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really enjoy these "buddy" stories! They should hire you to write the dialogue for Wes and Travis.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
lmfao. the last line just had me giggling. love the wes whump you've got going on :)
J9yee chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great plot! You have captured the partners' relationship and personalities perfectly. Your writing allows me to clearly play out the story in my mind and I feel as if I was watching it all unfold on the tv. Eagerly looking forward to more (Wes whumping) stories! :)
KaiMeara chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was excellent! I really liked the setup and how it played out. Very true to the characters as well. Nice ending - good job of having them reach a real, friendly moment without it being sappy or overwrought.