Reviews for Date Night
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Good luck getting out of your homework guys. It hasn't worked for me yet trying getting sick/injured... :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ah The Silver Lining. Lol Oh Wes.
I'm Glad They're Both Okay & Not Hurt To Seriously.
Lol I Just Realized Something Ironic. The Full Bear Wes Got Hit With Was Probably His. Because He Never Even Got A Sip Of It. Oh The Irony. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was AMAZING, do you think you could do a oneshot with Drunk!Wes?
Catnap chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was really funny. the guys interact really spot on.
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very well done :) loved it!
RosesAreForWriters chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ah yes, that silver lining is a good one for them. ;) Great story!
CasiNight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well don't I feel like a jerk...I think I've read this like three times and still haven't reviewed it. One: AWESOME story, cause I love the banter. Especially the comment about being too damn friendly. I'm also especially happy with the genfic. Thank you for writing it! Hope to see more!
Invisible Observer 3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Sweet. I kind of want to hear what Dr. Ryan says about this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really enjoy these "buddy" stories! They should hire you to write the dialogue for Wes and Travis.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
lmfao. the last line just had me giggling. love the wes whump you've got going on :)
J9yee chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great plot! You have captured the partners' relationship and personalities perfectly. Your writing allows me to clearly play out the story in my mind and I feel as if I was watching it all unfold on the tv. Eagerly looking forward to more (Wes whumping) stories! :)
KaiMeara chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was excellent! I really liked the setup and how it played out. Very true to the characters as well. Nice ending - good job of having them reach a real, friendly moment without it being sappy or overwrought.