Reviews for Delectable Candy
Just Raquel chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This story is amazing! Where is the next chapter?
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
For those waiting to read the last chapters of these fabulous and entertaining history, i have found the rest in a different site and different name but is the same and i have enjoy the end very much, my congratulations to the writer, was different and very original, the link is: .
WarriorQueenFC chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I love this story!

For me is the most special, intense and beautiful story between all stories... Ahhh! I love Albert in this way: full passion... the final scene -I can see that you don't put it yet- makes me cry a lot: it's simply perfect

Thank you!

sorry, I'm afraid that I can't put in english so good )

Greetings from Mexico _
tigerwapa chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Thank you for the beautiful creativities which I admire very much. I am a newcomer to join FanFiction and really enjoy your story. I really like this new unique personality of Albert. Much wild! Your Albert is very different from other Albert who I have been reading. I really hoping your continuous creativities will bring you happiness and make your readers happy, too.

Thank you for the gift you have to express your imagination.
Sailor Celaeno chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Just curious if there's any possibility this story will be continued. I'm really intrigued with where it's going. And I'm a hopeless romantic hoping that he'll realize they should be together.
Claridad chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
wow, what a story! my godness! please we beg, continue it, as a writer you have a duty, don't leave us like this! please pretty please continue the story.
GosieKin chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Anybody here? Please, please update it... You can't just leave it with open ending...
aznchocoholic chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
omg. i love this story so much! i'm really excited about albert's reaction when he finds out that candy is carrying his baby! its the best fanfic story i've read in a long time! thanks so much for your hard work and i hope to see the next chapter out soon! i'll be checking everyday now. XD
firstmorningdew chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Hi:) Isn't this your story "winds of change"?

Waiting for a new story:)
inkay chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
I know it's been three years but I hope you update in the future.
feifu chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Oh please please update soon.
gabyhyatt chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
i love it
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
good fic
Anita chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
please update the story
Michu chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
It looks like you needed to develop more your characters profile. They have necessarily to look real, but they don't convince me. They don't act like human beings but like a fiction creation of a mimic writer. They seem to be taken out of a soap opera! What a pity!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »