Reviews for Delectable Candy
asinine9 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
More! This was a very fun read!
Just Raquel chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This story is amazing! Where is the next chapter?
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
For those waiting to read the last chapters of these fabulous and entertaining history, i have found the rest in a different site and different name but is the same and i have enjoy the end very much, my congratulations to the writer, was different and very original, the link is: .
WarriorQueenFC chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I love this story!

For me is the most special, intense and beautiful story between all stories... Ahhh! I love Albert in this way: full passion... the final scene -I can see that you don't put it yet- makes me cry a lot: it's simply perfect

Thank you!

sorry, I'm afraid that I can't put in english so good )

Greetings from Mexico _~
tigerwapa chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Thank you for the beautiful creativities which I admire very much. I am a newcomer to join FanFiction and really enjoy your story. I really like this new unique personality of Albert. Much wild! Your Albert is very different from other Albert who I have been reading. I really hoping your continuous creativities will bring you happiness and make your readers happy, too.

Thank you for the gift you have to express your imagination.
Sailor Celaeno chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Just curious if there's any possibility this story will be continued. I'm really intrigued with where it's going. And I'm a hopeless romantic hoping that he'll realize they should be together.
Claridad chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
wow, what a story! my godness! please we beg, continue it, as a writer you have a duty, don't leave us like this! please pretty please continue the story.
GosieKin chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Anybody here? Please, please update it... You can't just leave it with open ending...
aznchocoholic chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
omg. i love this story so much! i'm really excited about albert's reaction when he finds out that candy is carrying his baby! its the best fanfic story i've read in a long time! thanks so much for your hard work and i hope to see the next chapter out soon! i'll be checking everyday now. XD
firstmorningdew chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Hi:) Isn't this your story "winds of change"?

Waiting for a new story:)
inkay chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
I know it's been three years but I hope you update in the future.
feifu chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Oh please please update soon.
gabyhyatt chapter 4 . 3/21/2007