Reviews for The Deal Dreams Are Made Of
MsDementedCookie chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This made me smile so much! 9,000/10 best revolutionshipping fanfic EVER!
Maga Valkyria chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aw X3! Yai for Anzu :3! And that contract she singed lookes suspicious anyways. Beautiful
Dark ring of hope chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
nice job, i really like how you did that
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
OMG This is amazing :D! I loved every second of it and it seems like something that really could have happened. Yugi's super special awesome line made me grin XD. I also like how you incorporated Anzu being mad at Yugi for not letting her say goodbye to Atem that night. That was something that always irritated me in the series. Wonderful work :)!
shiks chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
you did good! nice story
Sorrow Teller chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Omg I loved this story and loved the way u wrote it
DarkAngelBattis chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
awww sweet story TwT
I really LOVED the story x3
you did GREAT...I mean...AWESOME! xD
RedMoonAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OMG! this was so adorable! I loved it so much. Atem was so sweet and the kiss at the end was perfect. This story made me all warm and fuzzy like watching a love movie. Great job and keep it up! 3
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was AMAZING! I absolutely enjoyed it! I figured out yugi wanted to show anzu Atem when they had that conversation through the phone but I was so worried something was going to happen that anzu wouldn't see him. I felt so sad for anzu when she thought yugi was pretending to be Atem. That really hurt her but it was really cute how Atem proved it was him. Besides the speech his arms :) so cute Atem probably thinks its his speech that convinced her lol. I was like now u arrive to her escort like really cant u come later. For a second I thought anzu was gonna be dragged away but yay! She stayed! This was a really great story! I loved it!