Reviews for Dearest Father
Gaspode chapter 92 . 9/30/2015
He he, I loved reading about the rivalry between the merchants Solvitius and Lady Elegant. Never came across that but then I never got particularly far into the third chapter.

Fenris and Sebastian in cahoots with each other? I suppose it's not that far fetched. Fenris seems to be the only companion that didn't find Sebastian irritating at some point. Poor Sebastian, being such a good guy and religios in that bunch of heathens.;)

Yesss! That chaste marriage was such a joke. I mean seriously?! I think somebody at Bioware hates women. I'm so glad Sebastian stopped faffing around and got serious. Although a little bit more passion please.

"If I can prove that freedom does not result in corruption, maybe I really can start making a difference in Thedas for mages." Finally Hawke is thinking! And finally Sebastian stops being a 'gentleman' (Although I must say my definition of gentleman is quite different. One should never leave a lady waiting.)

Fenris' description of the problem with magic in Tevinter reminds me of the problem with religion. It's all very well to have it there but when it starts getting involved in other matters such as politics, education, echonomy etc. it gets dangerous.

Somebody should tell Hawke there is always hope and if people didn't constantly fight unwinnable battles the world would be a much worse place.

Oh dear, not Varric! I could live without Isabela but losing Varric would break my heart.

Yay! I have caught up! Actually, I read all these chapters as they came out but time is in such short supply. Now you may bring on more!
EkoCentric chapter 91 . 8/15/2015
No bias here (*cross fingers behind my back), Fenris' insight sounds legit. Kirkwall is one hell of a mess indeed. Starkhaven could use a new start regarding mages and the Circle of Magi, considering that whatshisname lunatic blood mage burned it down. Though the future 'Princess consort' might have a lot of problem dealing with the mages affairs there, especially when she was a mage herself. This sounds nice, just leave this crazy town behind and run off to Starkhaven like in a fairy tale. But we all know this is not a fairy tale, right? ;) LOL
EkoCentric chapter 89 . 8/15/2015
My dear friend, you really fulfilled a fangirl's dream! I was so close to scream with glee with Hawke too haha!
MirandaBasilisk chapter 92 . 7/27/2015
Only 3 chapters left? I'm going to be sad to see it go! You were the first person to ever comment on my writing and so I became your follower. This has been a great story and I look forward to future ones!
MichelleM38 chapter 35 . 7/26/2015
I liked this.
MichelleM38 chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
Rough chapter. Your ending ismuch improved from canon.
MichelleM38 chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
As good a reunion as any after an argument.
MichelleM38 chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
Gut-wrenching letter in this chapter.
MichelleM38 chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
Interesting theory that Justice influenced her mood. A harsh reality for mages that tranquility.
MichelleM38 chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
You need Malcolm in Ambrosia for this place.
MichelleM38 chapter 29 . 7/26/2015
Her assisting Merrill is conceivable and the doubt is believable.
MichelleM38 chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
Family affairs are oft difficult. Sebastian's concerns about Anders were cute.
MichelleM38 chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Cute awkwardness.
MichelleM38 chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
Fenris is a true friend to her. Her fear of the Arishok is palpable. I agree with her on Carver.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 92 . 7/24/2015
Take as much time as needed serah. We, the readers, will wait and wonder what will happen in the future. And great work on chapter 92 as well.