Reviews for Template of a Hero
Arkraith chapter 19 . 14h
*manly anime schoolgirl giggle* I love it. I love the pacing of their relationship and how youve handled it so far. Its not a "you saved my life now I love you" its a "you saved my life, now I have to rethink how I feel about you". I respect you greatly for that
Arkraith chapter 17 . 12/13
As much as I love Action/Adventure stories, nothing, to me, beats the romance part of the adventure. Moments like these are why I love reading romance. I can't wait to see how this relationship develops. I've barely taken breaks from reading this. It's very well written, on par with edited and published novels, I'd say. Great Work, you continue to impress.
Arkraith chapter 10 . 12/12
Arkraith chapter 7 . 12/11
A voice in the distance "kiiiiissssss!". Nah, seriously, great chapter, everything felt pretty smooth. I would say "Keep up the good work"... but, it probably makes more sense to say "I hope you've kept up the good work"
Arkraith chapter 6 . 12/11
Me likey a lot. I had something else to say but I forgot :/
Arkraith chapter 5 . 12/11
Honestly, I can't think of a better thing you could've done with lydia XD great story so far, I hope it continues to impress
Amion the O chapter 1 . 12/3
Interesting first chapter. As someone with 0% experience of the Elder Scrolls in general, I found this well played enough as an intro. I don't understand the world yet, but from a reading perspective find it more enjoyable if the story just tells itself, and leaves me to learn the details.

"I didn't realize we had more than one Lydia". Best line, hands down. I lol for a bit, and at a few other parts.

Archer is cool. I always like lizard folk, for some reason. Or is he not a lizard? Shows how much I know. I don't like that his name is Archer and he's skilled at archery, but heck, I bet it happened in real life aaaaalll the time, eh?

The Dragon is suitably menacing. I fear for Lydia and Whiterun. Dragons never stay far from towns. ;)
Farkas! Bro!
Loved the cqc sequence.
Onwards to the next chapter!
Irileth should have told her before they got there. The things felt in the moment would have been slightly better.

And now I can never look at Lydia again without thinking she's racist. Or actually lives in Windhelm.

Congrats on being new ground for me, I'm very interested in how this will go.
Herald0fGojira chapter 21 . 9/17
I feel so sad for Varan, and Archer as well. They can't really be brothers without a lie between them.
I think if Varan gets the chance to tell his story, Archer may be able to accept him as he is; though it won't be easy. Varan is right about the gap between who they are; learning not only that he can't save or redeem his brother, but that Varan doesn't believe it possible or worthwhile would just be... ugh, Archer has too much on his plate as it is.
cerulee chapter 38 . 9/7
OMG THE FEELS ‧º·( ̣̣̥̣̣̥ )‧º·
MY
HEART
HURTS

My OC Emilia would be giving Archer the biggest hug she's ever given anyone while simultaneously sobbing uncontrollably.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 15 . 7/25
Just as a note, you have Gerdur telling the guards where the bandits went, when just a few paragraphs before you mention her as one of the people kidnapped.

Love this story so far. And Lydia being jealous is priceless!
Parker chapter 41 . 7/22
Hey man, first of all; your writing is amazing. This is honestly one of the best elderscoll stories available. I cannot ask anything of you related to the story, as you are doing an amazing job with it, though I selfishly implore you to add more to the story! I understand that this story may not be the most pressing thing in your life, but to me at least it brings me joy readi them! Good luck in life my friend.
Hey. I've been reading for a long time, don't give up on this, okay? It's a great story.
Wynni chapter 1 . 5/23
And how the hey hira have I managed to miss this deliciousness? I'm in your fanfiction, readin' ur worrrds! _ *glompness*