Reviews for EVER AFTER
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Love it
Shana5 chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
OK...PLEASE don't end it like this...I just finished the ENTIRE saga...and I still have soo many things that need to be finished...These are wonderful and it would be a shame not to finish it. I have laughed, cried and been sleep deprived getting thru this...Wonderful job...but PLEASE FINISH! I'll even beta if you need it...;)
Lucy Tonk Lupin chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Love this! If you could I love to see a story about Jinks and Falcone from marriage to being parents
nejitenfan chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Please update
idstealer000 chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Well the great computer sites mystery soloved, next mystery will be who murdered Shipwreck and Anchors. Thank god Flints ok. Jaye going to have to let Eryn encounter the real world eventually. As I said before thank you for finishing these fics.
Bronwynn chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
What a relief! Flint is okay. I was worried but am so glad that they are all okay.
nejitenfan chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
please update i think this is the fastest i've ever read four of your chapters before it normally takes me a few days
idstealer000 chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Hope Jaye finds a way to beat her dreaded disease. I'm loving that you decided to post the rest of these stories. THANK YOU.
nejitenfan chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
please update
str8jacket chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Loving it! Looking forward to more!
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Again, thanks for spoiling us with the multi-chapter postings. I love this story and I hope you update it soon!
str8jacket chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Updates hooray...those Joe websites are hilarious I can't wait to see who's running them.
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I'm so glad you are updating this story. Thanks so much for spoiling us with multiple chapters at once. I love it!
str8jacket chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I liked seeing Rowan causing a raucous this time. Looking forward to more.