Reviews for I Wish I Had Missed
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 5 . 4/14
Loved this. Well done with this chapter. My favorite. Any chance on another?
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 5 . 3/25
This is great, I really loved it.
Lokiismylife chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
This was completely awesome.
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh. My. Glob.
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Hehe, I would have loved to have seen that little match, especially Tony's last move. Loved reading this, great job! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Aw, I really liked their banter, as if nothing had happened. I'm so glad that Tony will be all right, and that he was able to lessen Clint's guilt as well. :)
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
That was AWESOME Poor Tony...but I love it when he has mad skills that no one really knows about!

THANKS:"D
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Oh my gosh, I am on the edge of my seat here! I'm so afraid for Tony, and worried for both of my babies, ugggh. I love how you're writing this, your style is easy to follow and the story definitely has me excited and eager for more! :D Fantastic job so far! -
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Oh my gosh, fantastic first chapter! I'm always here for hurt Tony, as well as more of Clint and Tony's friendship. This is terrific, I'm definitely hooked! :D
legolisa chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
I love this story, especially the ending. Could you do a sequel, like the next competition?
Trouble Cleft chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
GAHHHH. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU. YOUR WRITING IS INCREDIBLE.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
Tee hee. Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by its' cover. Tony has more skills than he lets on. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
brilliant.
Ellamena chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
another great story...how did stark get that sneaky? i smell a story...i promise to read and review it
thewriterstory chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Hey this was cute X3 I liked them two being best friends and skilled at stealth. Nice fluffy fic!