Reviews for Mors Amicus in Uiam Uitae
Baby Fawn chapter 29 . 1/11
This was a good story a lot of the stuff you had her make looked real good the homemade twix YUMMY. Was wondering if I sent email if you could send me the recipes for the stuff you had her make so that can make them at home you had all the stuff written down in the story so I would like to make them fory son lol
Mukuro234 chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
This is a great book as well,on to the next XD
Torch Stlechos chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Well...Kakashi your joke is a very, and I mean very, likely possibility. As the author has been hinting it for god knows how long. FAD(FAD stands for Fanfiction Author Department/Division.) is a great name for the internet is it not?
jallison099 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i cant wait for the next chapters i like toshiro and hermione together they are cute keep it up
AnimeFreak9096 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
My first thought was creepy

My other thought was can't wait to read it:P
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
cool story
BookLover2401 chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
ranmyakunokagetsu chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Um...why is kakashi a male then female...? Typo?
BookLover2401 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Please Update Again Soon.
Y.Katana chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
Love this! I love how he says he likes dolphin watching! Now like Naruto said he just needs to get off his butt and take said dolphin! lol Looking forward to more of your Genius!
Caw-Raven chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
"you're getting paranoid Madara, next thing you know you'll be thinking that Hashirama and Tobirama are coming to get you." ... Madara is going to kill Orochimaru, isn't he?

"the first Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi was a woman named Mito of the Uzumaki Clan. Mito and her husband had two sons, one was raised in Konoha to be the new Head of his fathers clan while the other was raised in Whirlpool to be the new Head of his mothers clan." "both sons had two children each, a son and a daughter for both".. Mou, I am guessing either Nawaki or Dan was Tsunade's bro (forgot which actually, one was Tsunade's love and another was bro), then that makes me wonder.. What happened to Kushina's bro? Passed away during Whirlpool's destruction?

"foxes like pranks."... ..Sandaime is going to be buried under paperworks. Poor him.. ...More so when Kushina returns with Kisuke.. ...And Sakumo.. And Hashirama and Tobirama.. "honestly I don't know why they all get so uptight when I pull a prank. After all, Ryuu-Okaasan told me that the Yondaime somewhat liked pranks, heck his wife was a prankster! Plus the Shodai and Nadaime didn't mind pranks either so why do they always get so mad about me trying to cheer up the village!"
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
Why is Kakashi in female form?! Got so confused when you started calling him a "her"!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
how will sasuke react to knowing that his family is alive and that his brother is pregnant
what will happen next
will naruto and sasuke end up together as a couple
RogueNya chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
Wow awesome job here, I can see how hard it would be for Naruto to stay in character here, but least he can drop it now, or least most of it once his team passes the test. Look forward to what happens next in the story
Caw-Raven chapter 27 . 1/30/2013
Aw.. Last paragraph.. I wonder if they would find a cute red-headed tanuki sleeping on them.. (well, one xan always hope).

Heh.. Hidan's Jashinism.. ..I wonder if Thanatos would get tired of his ravings about Jashin? He certainly did irritate Kakuzu often enough.

Naruto's Nami no Kuni mission.. *giggle* He would be so confused about their words about his mum. Would he think that 'mum' in question is Ryuu-okaa-san, or real mum? Hope he realises soon that two are the same..

And, go Sakumo! Go back to Konoha- I want to see the Unholy alliance sweat!