Reviews for Mors Amicus in Uiam Uitae
Viam vitae, not uiam uitae :p
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 20 . 3/12
"I thought Mom was joking!" I laughed so hard at that.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 19 . 3/12
princess bride. one of the best movies created
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 15 . 3/12
oh...my...gosh. I so didn't see that coming! Draco is Sakumo! I was wondering when he'd pop up
fairygirl90 chapter 4 . 2/1
This series is captivating. I honestly could not stop reading the first and so far this part is shaping up to stop me from all activity until it is finished. The best thing is that while I have never watched nor read Naruto the way you blend the fandoms leaves it easy to understand what is going on even without the background information you would have having done so. While your series does stir interest in Naruto a don't think I will be reading it anytime soon though. I look forward to devouring this part and the next of your series and I hope that you continue to give enough explanations to keep my understanding of my lacking fandom even if it is only cusory.
AnimeCat92 chapter 13 . 1/17
I've been trying to figure it out but I just can't. What was the point of the 6 clones henged as Dumbledore?
Baby Fawn chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
This was a good story a lot of the stuff you had her make looked real good the homemade twix YUMMY. Was wondering if I sent email if you could send me the recipes for the stuff you had her make so that can make them at home you had all the stuff written down in the story so I would like to make them fory son lol
Mukuro234 chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
This is a great book as well,on to the next XD
Torch Stlechos chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Well...Kakashi your joke is a very, and I mean very, likely possibility. As the author has been hinting it for god knows how long. FAD(FAD stands for Fanfiction Author Department/Division.) is a great name for the internet is it not?
jallison099 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i cant wait for the next chapters i like toshiro and hermione together they are cute keep it up
AnimeFreak9096 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
My first thought was creepy

My other thought was can't wait to read it:P
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
cool story
BookLover2401 chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
ranmyakunokagetsu chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Um...why is kakashi a male then female...? Typo?
BookLover2401 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Please Update Again Soon.