Reviews for Cops and Wizards
Dagmar Beck chapter 10 . 2/13
I really liked your blend of magic and detective methods in this story. I look forward to reading more of your stories. DB
angelofheaven001 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
loved write a sequel.
Hawthornbranch chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed this combination of Castle and Harry Potter. I like the premise of the trio moving to New York and events following from there. Thank you for writing and sharing this fiction and the prior story.
puffin chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I loved this story and the last one. If you do write a sequel to this one please let me know. I love this crossover because I just found Castle sometime last year(seeing how its now 2013) and have loved Harry Potter since the first movie came out. Like I said if you do write more I would read them. Great work on this one and the last one.
puffin
puffin chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really like the last one and this one seem to be off to a good start. You kept them all in charater last story and seem to be with this one. I'm off to read the rest but whated to let you know how I felt so far about these two stories.
puffin
Error4North chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for a good story. It's fairly well done, as is the previous Castle-Potter crossover. Nice work.
coonassblondie chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
I loved both this and the first story (they were definite "page-turners") I sincerely hope you write a third installment, because I'll gladly read it. Perhaps Castle finding more about rhe Trio's past and incorporating it into a story?
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it. I think that it was better to leave out Castle's Humour rather than try and get it wrong, its absence didn't detract from the story but putting it in badly would have done. MoKR
Talah chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Good stuff. The mystery of the case is pretty good.
Ikabi chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Oh! I know it was mentioned in the other prequel briefly, but I'm surprised that they haven't run into more problems with anti-muggle repellent charms, or such. Or having their phones sort of fizz out on them.

I'm also curious about the general behavior of wizards and witches. More specifically, the observations Beckett's team made in the previous case about how they fixated on certain things and were easily distracted. Hermione's made a similar observation in this chapter about them not using their brains (reminds me of Snape's potion riddle in book 1), and I can't help but wonder if either team will incorporate that into the investigation. And perhaps get a psychologist to help them with some general profiling or behavioral patterns in the wizarding community?
Ikabi chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I forgot to mention something before. I love how you're able to portray each character's voice in the chapters you've written. Everyone has a distinct style or mindset that comes across very well in the writing.

On a side note: wouldn't there be spells that assist in getting rid of the usual evidence Beckett's team would look for?

And: would a freezing spell (or stasis charm, if there is any such thing) change the rate of decomposition/lividity? I mean, couldn't magic sort of mess up the standard muggle indicators of COD? What if there was a spell the criminal used that totally changed the ME's results?

How about murder weapons / tools the criminal might use? Transfiguration? Or Imperius? Polyjuice? Invisibility cloaks? Barty Crouch's death was covered up in part due to all of them. (The knife in the victim's back is an interesting choice, given that the murder took place in a magical location... if it even turns out to be the murder weapon and not a red herring.)
Ikabi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I'm with Castle on this one - I'd love to see Beckett's team get a closer look at the magical community, if only to watch their reactions (or see how Castle gets into more trouble).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awesome. I love these stories. I'm glad you decided to post.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brillian start, looking forward to more
Heksie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love the new fic, hope to see the next update soon.