Reviews for Music Brings People Together
Sonya Rivers chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
Great Plot! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
WHAT THE FLAMINGO TECHNO?!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
YES YOU'RE USING THE RIGHT NAMES!
Whenthebirddies chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This comment is ironic.
Amelia E. Grey chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I liked all of the chapters so far, that ive read(lol) and i really like the flashback part. Cant wait to read some more, as soon as i get the time
LodaPeqcusia chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Oh my god, just went past the 19 chapters in a row (You know since we were live-chatting at the same time). I just can't wait to see the finale ! And to see other stuff from you because you are an amazing writer to me ! You know I'm always here !
Anigen chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
YAY SCENE & METAL really are siblings, sweet and Scene reads fanfiction
Stalking Slaskedukke chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Loco's a bich
L-Loco's a bich
L-L-L-Loco's bich... I just saiyan :3
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO IT CAN'T END!
I AAAAAAAAAAAAM happy about Techstep! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHSTEPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPP
And SCETAL IS A FAMILYYYYYY? SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
The Green Day chapter title is Chapter 11's title; "When I Come Around." It is a very good song, one of my favorites by them.
Do I detect that Indie might have feelings for Idollllllllll? I am so happy. SOOOOO FREAKKKING... HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!
YGS is the best show every. If not, Chuck Norris will bash my face into the keyboard againdsajflksajdklfjdslkjflk djsjtr3oiwhcoihwohorihocw343 reuhjoufhgoo8djflasdjflkjsdl fjsdkljgoijglrjoirejteur09r8 u0
MYMUSIC WILL READ FANFICSSSSSSSS? OF OURS!? THERE ARE NO FUCKING WORDS! NO. FUCKING. WORDS. I hope Scene reads one of mine! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I am overflowing with joy, like a Scene waterfall of memes, Nyan Cat, and NEON! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDD
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Holy Fallout boy...Metal is Scene's sister...Mother of God...This is just getting more intresting by the minute! I better watch the presents when MyMusic ends for the season.

SAY WHAGT? NO NO! (I'm sorry but when I first came to fanfiction I had a bad case of shyness and HATED reviews of any kind. I even made my sister promise to not say anything when she read my drafts of fanfics I wrote. Literally. You can ask her.) And I feel like it's coming back...I mean, I have a right to be nervous about this, right?

And she said, 'okay.' When I told her about this then, 'What?!...Good luck, Ashley. Most of it will be scentern 2.' Which is true. I wonder if they will read your fanfics and all of ours...Did you tell Frances yet?
Stalking Slaskedukke chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I luv u 5-evr. Dat mean I luv u moar dan 4-evar :P I was laughing my ass of at the YGS reference. Nice story btw :)
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSS SCENTERN 2 5EVER!
But... why must Intern 2 lieeeeeeeeeee? HE LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
YGS is the most amazing thing ever, if not, Chuck Norris will bash my face into the keyboard! jfdlkajflkjdsldfjngvdbngknwe jnrfkwhekhjkfegjoi3r2djkfslk jasdghischhhfiuhdsohfdohfeoi ha
I'M A PSYCHIC? HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY CRAP.
I do have fun with Green Day rock band. GREEN DAY... :D
I have a crush on Billie Joe... I'm a little ashamed of myself...
Why won't anyone help Scentern 2 with their mission?
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRR
Goodbye, and a belated happy holidays and a soon happy new year to come for you! :D
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
I can understand why Daughtry would want MyMusic out of business. I only like Daughtry alittle I guess...I find it hard to hate music that's not One Direction.

The ending of the chapt was cute but too bad she didn't hear. And I kinda feel bad for Rayna but hey, she gets money! It's funny how you did put Tina as a metalhead before that really happened. I hope they can work something out and bring everybody back together or get themselves to be together 5eva..

So I'm just sitting here watching 'Sophia the first' and typing this waiting for the new MyMusic...it's cute but I have to point out that Anastisa (the step-sister) was nice by the third film! It's like they ignoered it. Well, she's the last disney princess so I might as well make the most of it.

She hates Daily Grace?! Where the hell was I when this happened? I think I remember the live show..I'll just rewatch live shows and watch the presents show for the first time.

Haha..I say that they should make a character who's a huge youtube fan! I'd love that character to say 'bich' to Ja-i man, Intern 2! (Aoh look! Disney's playing that Tangled short! Something good Disney did after Wizards, the Suit life series ended and threw their originality down the can...A.N.T Farm? We got Victorious.)
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Why... why does Intern 2 like Loco and NOT Scene? That's... that's just... just... WRONG!
Or maybe it was a lie? *gaspeth!* JUST LIKE THE CAKE WAS A LIE! O-O Whoaaaa...
HAPPY LATE HOLIDAY, ANNABETH EVERDEEN! :D I got Rock Band! :) GREEN DAY EDITION! :DDDDD
Hip-Hop slipped by unrecognized? HOLY... He's a MASTER OF DISGUISE... O.O
Also, happy late birthday, hopelessromantic4ever/Frances! :) HAVE A VIRTUAL CAKE! :D
Loco's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLL and I intend to make Intern 2 realize this.
SCENTERN 2OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Now that you have dealt with the randomness, I bid you a farewell, and a happy holidays! :)
Lindsey chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
This is really good! I didn't know about it until now. And yes, I did catch the YGS reference. "5eva" lol.