Reviews for Journey to China
NinjaWolf4 chapter 42 . 1/29
Oh my gosh you're back! I've missed you!

Hmm, one last element. And it's gonna be a challenge. Well hopefully she won't get hurt hike trying to master it... Right? Hopefully, hopefully... But it's good she's feeling better.

I can't wait to see what your new idea is! And I hope I'll see more updates/writing stuff from you. Of course, college can be totally stressful and overwhelming so, don't push yourself too hard. And I pray that your mother will get better too.

Oh my gosh! I'm just so glad your back! :D Yayyy!

/*/NinjaWolf4/*/
TigerNinja16 chapter 42 . 1/20
1 word...Amazing! You're grammar has improved a lot, and there's a lot more detail. Overall, you're writing skill went from surpassing mine a bit, to surpassing mine Greatly. I really love how you portrayed the bond that Silver, Blaze, and Shadow all have with Rose. And I also love the Star Wars Mandalorian reference. I don't know how to speak Mando'a, but it's one of my favorite languages in the Star Wars universe.
SiberianTiger45 chapter 42 . 1/20
It was amazing as always sis.
Firespitter101 chapter 41 . 3/11/2015
Man, I've read through every chapter, and I must say, I am interested in seeing where this is going to go and how it ends. Please continue writing :)
NinjaWolf4 chapter 41 . 2/2/2015
YEEEEESSSSS! You're back! I've missed you SO much!

Woo! I've been waiting for another chapter for awhile. It's good to have ya back. Or at least, for a little bit. :3

Great chapter! And it's also good to see Maya and Amy here as well. Ahh, familiar faces.

I look forward to what happens next!

Yours truly,
NinjaWolf4/Batskee
blazedveggies556 chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
Hmm... who could the white wolf be... well, guess I'll just have to find out!
blazedveggies556 chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
Ooo, love the mini cliff hanger. Always good to have those every so often. :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 18 . 1/30/2015
The training exercises were pretty unique. I never would have thought of the "helpless citizen" one. Good work! :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Woah! Such a big surprise! I like the personalities you give to your characters, such as Shadow. Very well done.
blazedveggies556 chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
The fight scene was pretty good. Just keep up the detailed description! :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Good explanation, though I'm still curious of how they even got there. Can't wait to read more!
blazedveggies556 chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Cool! This story is going along smoothly. The only thing I would change is the word "smile". It's a nice word, but you are using it a bit too often. Try to come up with more words that can describe varying levels of happiness. Description goes a long way! Hope you don't mind that comment. :D
blazedveggies556 chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
That's cool that you put your friend in there! :)
I like the detailed dialogue! The interactions with characters is only a good plus.
blazedveggies556 chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Ooo, this was good too. I don't see anything wrong here. I just can't wait to read the rest! ;) Great job!
blazedveggies556 chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
I liked the explanation of Rose's headache. It does make sense and keeps the story flowing. I thought the locker was heart-shaped before, but I think every time I see the word locket, I just imagine a heart. The tiger head- shaped locket seems really unique and beautiful. I love detailed description, so I'm glad you did that. Keep up the good work! :)