Reviews for Journey to China
Firespitter101 chapter 41 . 3/11
Man, I've read through every chapter, and I must say, I am interested in seeing where this is going to go and how it ends. Please continue writing :)
NinjaWolf4 chapter 41 . 2/2
YEEEEESSSSS! You're back! I've missed you SO much!

Woo! I've been waiting for another chapter for awhile. It's good to have ya back. Or at least, for a little bit. :3

Great chapter! And it's also good to see Maya and Amy here as well. Ahh, familiar faces.

I look forward to what happens next!

Yours truly,
blazedveggies556 chapter 20 . 1/30
Hmm... who could the white wolf be... well, guess I'll just have to find out!
blazedveggies556 chapter 19 . 1/30
Ooo, love the mini cliff hanger. Always good to have those every so often. :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 18 . 1/30
The training exercises were pretty unique. I never would have thought of the "helpless citizen" one. Good work! :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 16 . 1/23
Woah! Such a big surprise! I like the personalities you give to your characters, such as Shadow. Very well done.
blazedveggies556 chapter 15 . 1/21
The fight scene was pretty good. Just keep up the detailed description! :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 13 . 1/19
Good explanation, though I'm still curious of how they even got there. Can't wait to read more!
blazedveggies556 chapter 10 . 1/19
Cool! This story is going along smoothly. The only thing I would change is the word "smile". It's a nice word, but you are using it a bit too often. Try to come up with more words that can describe varying levels of happiness. Description goes a long way! Hope you don't mind that comment. :D
blazedveggies556 chapter 9 . 1/19
That's cool that you put your friend in there! :)
I like the detailed dialogue! The interactions with characters is only a good plus.
blazedveggies556 chapter 8 . 1/19
Ooo, this was good too. I don't see anything wrong here. I just can't wait to read the rest! ;) Great job!
blazedveggies556 chapter 7 . 1/17
I liked the explanation of Rose's headache. It does make sense and keeps the story flowing. I thought the locker was heart-shaped before, but I think every time I see the word locket, I just imagine a heart. The tiger head- shaped locket seems really unique and beautiful. I love detailed description, so I'm glad you did that. Keep up the good work! :)
blazedveggies556 chapter 6 . 1/17
This chapter was good. I REALLY want to know what's going on, so all these twists are adding nicely to the story. Keep up the good work! :)
KungFuCrazed chapter 41 . 1/14
Welcome back, sis! Your stories always place a spark of interest back into writing for me. So thank you. :) Thank you for another AMAZING chapter! That was AWESOME! I love your writing so much! No matter how long it takes for the chapters. I'll always be here to read! No matter what. Hugs for you and your mom.
_ KungFuCrazed _
TigerNinja16 chapter 41 . 1/13
That. Was. AMAZING! Thank you So Much for adding the girls! I loved that chapter So Much! Can't wait for the next one. In the meantime, I've gotta think about My story, and how to improve it. Try to make longer chapters.