Reviews for A Place to Belong
ROGMethos chapter 10 . 1/21
I'm not very good at reviewing, but I just wanted to say Iliked your story. I read all 10 chapters in one go and than the last bit states that there is a part three. I went looking for it, but didn't find in your list of works. Is there plans in writing part three or is it posted somewhere else. Well please keep writing, I really wanna read part three, you left Rose hanging, and now Jack is curious.
FullDarkNoLight chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! This is so freaking amazing I can't believe it. You are the most fantastic writer ever! Please get the third installment up soon, this is so exciting. It is undoubtably the best Fringe/Doctor Who story out there.
skarosianlifeform chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I already had read that story, long ago (and the book one, Freedom to Refuse, too). And I re-read this today. For my pleasure.

So, please, make it to the Book Three.

About the story itself, I suppose that the Bad Wolf moment of Rose was how the Bad Wolf appeared to Lucy on the other side ? Though, if Rose needed to convey a message to the Doctor, why didn't she use the Bad Wolf to do that (through Lucy or directly), rather than use Olivia and Jack ?

I laughed hard when Olivia said "Rose also told me not to let you flirt.
-Now I really believe you."
Thetimeladyneverfound chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please! Please please write the sequel! I'm dying to find out what happens!
zoe alice chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I guess I'm caught up now, since Part Three isn't up. I can't wait to read it. Sorry I didn't review much. It's a good story.
SeveralSunlitDays7 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
THIS IS SO FANTASTIC OMG.

You combine the two fandoms rather well, and quite neatly! You've managed to separate them too, if that makes sense. Gave the characters their character, and I'm sooooo happy about how you've sorted the metacrisis thing, as well as the River thing. Makes things simpler and easier.

Can't wait for the sequel! So excitedddd
zoe alice chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
So, Olivia went home, but then got pulled back into the zeppelin universe? I was under the impression Walter Bishop was a good guy, but after a quick trip to the Fringe wikia I see that Walternate is "ruthless and cruel." All right then, Rose to the rescue!
beixuu chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
me encantaa
skarosianlifeform chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
In the last sentence of that chapter, there's an error : it's Christopher Broyles, and not Bishop.

Besides that, the story is as good as the one with Lucy and the Master. I'm happy that you didn't forget River. Some fics in which the Doctor reunites with Rose after Journey's End just don't mention River.
zoe alice chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
O.O I hope everyone's all right!
Also, I really loved the little conversation between Rose and the Doctor. It shows that they can be good friends even if she's decided he's not her Doctor.
zoe alice chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I didn't know what transcript to look for... What was the Reverend justifying himself for doing?
zoe alice chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Overall, I like this chapter. (Love the Bad Wolf bit.) I have questions, such as how Olivia is in Pete's World. I'd love to know what you think of Journey's End, as well.

College! Wow! I know you'll be awesome!
Zoe A. Latimer chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Still not sure about the "just friends" thing, but it's better than breaking his heart. I hope River shows up again to straighten this out for me.
I have YOU alerted, so I should be fine!
MaryMatthesen chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Don't know *anything* about Fringe, but I am loving this! Maybe I'll be a convert...
Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
wow, a great chapter! love the twist with River and am so looking forward to more!