Reviews for Marry That Boy Someday
supercode chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I know that you probably aren't reading reviews for this story anymore, but I really enjoyed it! (Glances at end of story) And for the record, even if you aren't a fan of Vinwell, you write it very well! Great job!
wtchcool chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Quibble: That should be "she'd been taken to" not "been taken too". Also, I'm not sure if this is a quibble 'cause I get a little fuzzy on some of the tenses, but should that ("if her father weren't") be "if her father wasn't around"?

Lol. Mr. C only wants what's best for Peter. Er, in the same sort of way that Lash wants what's best for Harry. :/

*snickers* So Vince was exiled to the PCPD Special Investigations Dep't., huh? Maybe he and Murphy could form a support group...

*steadfastly looks away from the epilogue* It's good. Hey, who said it can't be silly and sweet? Pre-teen Jamie is precious, and if she's a little spoiled or too into fairy tales, it's obviously Peter's fault. But when he's trying to shelter her from danger like that, can we blame him?

...I'm just going to point out that there would've been the perfect opportunity for Pence there when the grateful daddy met the guy that rescued his ballerina. :D And I'd love to know what Mr. C would've said about the scruffy knight.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nice story :)
Jason Connor chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awesome, sweet, and silly, I thinks it's funny how Jamie sees Vince as a peasant.
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Grr. Let's try this again, shall we?

Only Vinwell story ever? I believe you said that in "Valentine's Day" that would be your only writing of Vinwell. And you probably said it in the other few times you wrote it too.

:D But you did it! And it's so cute and... and... I want more darn it! :( Poor little Princess Jamie and then Vince rescues her and then... and then... he marries her! *coos* I don't know if I'm going to start sobbing or cooing. Uh-oh... I think it's gonna be both.

Such an adorable little story. Thanks for writing it, hun. *hugs it tightly*