Reviews for The One
ShayChambers chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love, love, LOVE this one. A story so strong and detailed that you didn't even need to write out the act itself and it still came together so perfectly. The Julia details were really nice too, I loved the comparisons and how Clare shut them down, haha. Very nice!
DOB16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I LOVE IT PLEASE KEEP WRITING DON;T STOP HERE
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Sorry I'm just now reviewing this (laptop problems). Anyway, this was perfect! Amazing! Just . . . wow! Me likey mucho! haha. I hope you write more like these because they are written incredibly well :D

Love Turbo
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was beautiful :)
BLav527 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very nice! :) Well done!
Degrassistar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Please continue!:)
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Omg and it just plays out so real :'-)
J chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. One of the best one shots of Eclare I've read. I appreciated that you didn't just write it to be purely all sex. By sparing some of the more graphic details, you actually enhanced the piece. Very well done, a stunning FF. :)
Chelsey chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I can't get over how adorable this is. Part of me really wants Clare to Eli and another wants Clare to stick to her morals and wait until marriage. I can totally see Clare and Eli running off together to get married!
Jelsi4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
cute
Lifes2Short2WonderWhatIf chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww! So I really needed this with the whole Asher plot coming up soon... It got my mind off things. Thank you soo much for this and continue to be a literary geniuse. Lovely, lovely story :3