Reviews for Thinking Makes it So
One Percent chapter 5 . 1/15
"he'd never disobeyed his master, but found the mazoku taboo of noncompliance amusing when he saw it in others"

This has to be the best sentence I've read.
You are very perceptive to point out such a contradiction. I never noticed it, strange.
One Percent chapter 4 . 1/15
"it has always been a male dragon and female human"
Why do I have the feeling that even if Xellos were a human, Filia would not be forgiven?
Go dragoness! Don't let those stupid rules stop you!
One Percent chapter 3 . 1/14
I guess Xellos is making a mistake by assuming the nothing he is talking to is his imagination.
However, I understand why he would be mistaken.

I like how Filia behaves with the "human" Xellos.
She is going to scream soon
One Percent chapter 2 . 1/14
I really like it how Xellos is not even trying to hide anything.
When Filia will discover the truth, she will only have herself to blame, and that would be even harder to stomach. xD
One percent chapter 1 . 1/14
What on Earth?
How did I miss such an amazing story?!

This is an impressive start. I like huge misunderstandings *grins*
I am going to have fun reading the rest :D Poor Filia does not know the shock that is awaiting her!
Winter's Folly chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
Lovely. Your whole story is just amazing.
MikariStar chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
This has been a fun story. I enjoyed the ending. :)
MikariStar chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Interesting twist in this chapter. I liked Zelas' participation and I'm glad Xellos survived.
Neptune Butterfly chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Man, those elders. Though I honestly never saw them as outright cruel or any more hypocritical than any other race (but of course this being Xellos' perception, he would see them as the biggest hypocrites). That goes for the superiority complex too (heh, the monsters DEFINITELY have one!) I always did question the dragon's seclusion though. Its still sad to see Filia used this way. I wonder how long it'll take to figure out who Xellos really is.

NB
Neptune Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Now this is interesting. I'm guessing this is supposed to be a more romantically-involved version of TRY in some ways. The cat was a cute touch! _ It reminded me of Kuroneko-sama from Trigun, hee hee.

NB
MikariStar chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
oh oh :o big trouble
MikariStar chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
interesting scene with xellos & filia. sweet in its own way.
MikariStar chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Very interesting development with L.
MikariStar chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
interesting tragic twist in this chapter. I wonder what Filia will say when she finds out...
MikariStar chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Interesting twist in the chapter. Looks like Valgaav will be a lot of trouble.