Reviews for The Two of Us
deeha chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Cool. I'm glad I peeked over here. I liked that Rachel would fight to survive. It makes sense they would end up in the auditorium. Fun read! Thanks!
xphrnzrjh chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Can you do another fic about what happened in NYC and if they met someone they knew before the zombie attack like their parents or the glee kids that survived and what happened when they found out pezberry are a cou
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
New York home of millions of people?
Good luck with that. Great story.
bearblue chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Amazing. Thank you.
poisonpawn chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I so hate you right now I just read the story and it was one of the best had me hanging the whole time but then the cliffhanger oh god give me more too the story please!
SuperFreakingDuper chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is definately my new favorite zombie fanfic and its only a one-shot! I simply love it especially how its literally just Satana and Rachel and the ending was great, totally sounds like Santana to burn down the school. Thanks for the great read. :)
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I totally loved it!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow...awesome! thanks for posting!
your.kat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Amazing, my friend! I loved every damn bit of this. And I'm going to have to agree with people wanting a sequel, which I cannot wait to read! :D

-Molly
MovieNerd chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
nice one shot :)
amazinglife18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
In one word:FANTASTIC!...:)
Micaylathegleek chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this story. Could you maybe write a story about what happened after? Do they make it to new York? Do they die? What happens? So anyways... I loved this and I seriously am now a full blown shipper of pezberry. :)
Amazed chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awesome Story! Thanks for posting!
SweeTarts151 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it, great writing :D sequel?
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was so good, but I'm sad that it's end there. I would have love to know how they got there, to New-York. :) Hope you do a sequel, it's was amazing.