Reviews for Immortal Love
Marissa chapter 5 . 5/9
I love it Percy and Luke are my favorite but you should have made it longer and more romance between Luke and Percy
Evildevilshipper chapter 7 . 4/1
People please stop making my cry * kiss Evildevilshipper/Lucy * better? Better
Evildevilshipper chapter 5 . 4/1
Shit is going down
Evildevilshipper chapter 4 . 4/1
*me and girlfriend reading the page * c I told u there was hope " I know and it was so beautiful but can I say something " ok " Annabeth u need 2 move on he is not in love with u so move on!" I love it when u get mad * I kiss my girlfriend on the lips* bye guys
Evildevilshipper chapter 3 . 4/1
Thank the gods and of course the goddesses 4 shutting Zues up *high 5s girlfriend *
Evildevilshipper chapter 1 . 4/1
Why r people always making my baby cry I tell her 2 stop reading but she says there is hope in the next page. And that is one of the many things I love about her.*goes over 2 Evildevilshipper/Lucy and kisses her cheek *
Bye
Evildevilshipper' girlfriend
Bye
Evildevilshipper' girlfriend
Evildevilshipper chapter 1 . 4/1
*tears in my eyes* no Percy,Luke will be ok * sniffles **my girlfriend comes in my room 2 c me crying*. "Baby why r u crying was it one of the fanfics?" * I nod and cry into her shirt*.* sniffles* but the funny thing is that some gods were crying so they r not as strong as u think
totally-anonymous-person chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
I love this pairing but I have one question... How old are Luke and Percy again? In the book Percy is only 12 when he comes to camp and Luke is 17 or 18 and I was wondering if this is kind of an AU where Percy is older? It is just kind of odd that they are dating AND having sex if Percy is only 12 and Luke is 17 or 18. Please PM me about this because this is a really good story but it's hard for me to enjoy it when I think about their age difference.
Kitari chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
1!
Atula chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
Update this book is awesome. i read it about 20 times.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2015