Reviews for It's A Date
ButThen chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
There shouldnt be kanji on the pho store sign. Vietmanese uses a lettering system instead of characters because of when they were taken over by france. Just wanted to let you know. Also, great chapter
missgotham chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite fanfics EVER! It sounds so much like Jade and Roy and the whole plot is wonderful. I've read it so many times and can never get enough. It's not too long or too short and it's emotional without being cheesy. Such a great Cheshroy fanfic.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
This is my favorite Young Justice fic ever. You did good. Thank you for writing and uploading this! So glad I decided to read it!
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Oh this is good!
SolsticeSun chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Quite late of course in reviewing, but I really do enjoy this story. It's hard to come by a well written and long CheshRoy fic. My only grip that threw me off this chapter is the fact the Vietnamese restaurant uses kanji? I live a block from Little Saigon, and while some restaurant uses Chinese characters along with the Vietnamese Quốc Ngữ, I've never seen a restaurant use Japanese kanji. Hanzi (Chinese characters) and Kanji, while similar are two different things. But other than that little fact, great chapter!
kidstandout chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
i adore your cheshroy fics, cant wait to read the next one
niether16 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Honestly, thats exactly how I pictured Jade. A BAMF, but deep down, actually...well, not as heartless as everyone thinks. I really like the story, and now my OTP fire burns brighter XD
couriosity chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
perfect
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Hi!

So I came across this fic on tumblr, and I have to say that this was probably the greatest fic that I've ever read. I sincerely hated the time gap between the seasons, and threw a fit when I saw that Cheshire (my favorite character) had a baby, and there was little to no explanation. Not only does this fic fill every inch of that void, but your characterization, grammar, and over-all writing style is flawless. You even made me ship Wally/Artemis.

I've added this fic to my favorites. Your skills are honestly the best that I've seen! I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, and please know that I will be stalking you. _
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Omg! This was such an awesome story! You need to make a sequel to this though! You cannot just end this awesome story by saying that Jade is pregnant.
edwardandbella4evah chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Okay, so, I hardly ever review. Mostly because I'm too lazy but.. but damn girl! This story was great! I spent the past 45 minutes reading it and gushing to my friend about it! I love me some CheshRoy, so this hit the perfect spot! I definitely wish you'd do more, maybe even with some Lian! I would loooove that!

Hope all is well,

Ri
MTBlack chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Oh, boy! I really loved this story! It helped me to go through the agonizing waiting of my marks after a horrible final.

I enjoyed from beginning to end. I loved this Jade of yours, I didn't find it not even a bit OOC and, I really enjoyed reading this develompment.

I loved how she sort of claimed his house slowly after he told her to stay.. Ahh, to me this story was sheer perfection, as well as many others of yours I've read and I'm about to review to thank you for sharing them (I had a problem with electricity, and I was reading on my phone, so I couldn't leave reviews :[)

I loved how nothing seemed rushed, and the feelings seemed to arrive (?!) on their own.

Oh, Artemis angry at her! Amazing... and when she's living with the happy couple, well it made me smile widely for a great while.

Oh, oh, is this some sort of continuation for The Difference?

Definitely you and your story go to my favourites! See you in another review/Story :D
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
please write a damn sequal!
Shakeru chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Lovely story both plot- and grammar-wise! You are a talented writer.
kite strings chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
oh my gosh
i love the last sentence :'c