Reviews for It's A Date
u r awesome chapter 12 . 7/23
This was absolutely incredible! This story is by far one of my most favorite YJ stories I have read! The characterization is absolutely magnificent and the plot was amazing! I loved the way you wrote Jade and Roy. Wally, Artemis, and Dick were fantastic as well. This was a spectacular read! I enjoyed it immensely!

My favorite parts were: the ending (perfect!), when Wally and Artemis mimicked their separation at the pizza place (hilarious), the proposal (awwwww), and all the fluffy moments in between.

Thanks so much for writing this! If was fabulous!

u r awesome
fell-icarus chapter 2 . 7/16
loved this
Anon1 chapter 1 . 3/27
Great story!
Anon1 chapter 12 . 3/25
Great execution of the story! Really enjoyed it! I love this pairing
SkyyWriter14 chapter 2 . 3/27
I love this story soooo much! This is by far the best Cheshroy fanfic I've ever read.
sysoba chapter 12 . 2/22
Obviously quite late to the party, but after reading this masterpiece I just HAD to drop a review applauding everything you've done here. This is honestly one of the best fan fics I've ever read. The plot, the character portrayals, the prose, the relationship development...all so on-point. Your writing is brilliant and you have captured Cheshroy perfectly. I also really liked the way you wrote Spitfire! I understand you wrote this years ago and have likely moved onto other things, but just, wow. I couldn't resist telling you how magnificent a read this was. Bless!
Princess Of Flames chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
That was awesome and hilarious! Great work! I was laughing at the end at the sudden exclamation! Fabulous job
BoredBeingRegular chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
There shouldnt be kanji on the pho store sign. Vietmanese uses a lettering system instead of characters because of when they were taken over by france. Just wanted to let you know. Also, great chapter
missgotham chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite fanfics EVER! It sounds so much like Jade and Roy and the whole plot is wonderful. I've read it so many times and can never get enough. It's not too long or too short and it's emotional without being cheesy. Such a great Cheshroy fanfic.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
This is my favorite Young Justice fic ever. You did good. Thank you for writing and uploading this! So glad I decided to read it!
patriarcheyes chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Oh this is good!
SolsticeSun chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Quite late of course in reviewing, but I really do enjoy this story. It's hard to come by a well written and long CheshRoy fic. My only grip that threw me off this chapter is the fact the Vietnamese restaurant uses kanji? I live a block from Little Saigon, and while some restaurant uses Chinese characters along with the Vietnamese Quốc Ngữ, I've never seen a restaurant use Japanese kanji. Hanzi (Chinese characters) and Kanji, while similar are two different things. But other than that little fact, great chapter!
kidstandout chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
i adore your cheshroy fics, cant wait to read the next one
niether16 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Honestly, thats exactly how I pictured Jade. A BAMF, but deep down, actually...well, not as heartless as everyone thinks. I really like the story, and now my OTP fire burns brighter XD
couriosity chapter 12 . 7/7/2013