Reviews for Holidays at the Hale House
nickthadick9 chapter 2 . 3/31
Loved this. Can't wait for (hopefully) more!
Ellieandra chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
beautiful :)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Loving this fic, keep up the good work.
DrarryFrerard chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Adorable
kutoki chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I love this story! I wonder what Black Friday would be like with the pack. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This is absolutely amazing. I love that you have given each character more than a two demensional existence and that you have emphasised the family that is the pack. Absolutely love it. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This story is BEAUTIFUL! Keep going!
movietvgirl chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I hope you write more soon! I LOVE IT!
southern-punk chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
i sort of love this. like a lot. domesticity is my weakness and there's nothing like holidays to bring families together.
Little.Miss.Smiles chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I love this fic so far! And your writing is great and omg the way that you wrote Sterek is just one of my fav things ever ! Though I have read stories that have done a chapter based on holidays, I can definitely say this is my fav :D the interactions between the pack are wonderful and so realistic and you give the right emotion when the story calls for it and just, thank you so sososo much for writing :) 3 can't wait till the next chappie!
17BrazilianBabe chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Omw this was so good keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
.. male stripper ... *instant nosebleed*
Hellsleprechaun chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I laughed at Erica and Isaac killing a turkey and laying it at Stiles' feet instead of actually buying one. I loved Derek promising to be at Stiles' house for dinner with him and his dad. I like the way you write the pack and the interactions between them. I found Erica being thankful for her boobs and making Derek uncomfortable funny.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww, this was adorable! I loved Derek being secretly amused by the pack throwing the decorations around and I loved him telling Erica to change because he thought her outfit was too revealing. Stiles making Derek dress as a pumpkin was hilarious, as was him keeping the hat.
kat4543 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012