Reviews for Bodies Exchange
caleb jones chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
what a great start!
xfsHime chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is really good, different to other NaruHina fanfics I've read as well :D good job I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love it ...cant believe that Naruto and Hinata switched bodies ...its going to be hilarious to read this can't wait for more!
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very interesting. I'd really like to see more of this story.
caleb jones chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
quite nice start!

keep writing!
hinatagirl0805 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
wow. great chapter! I love how it was so long, keep that up. I can't wait to find out how they got like that, so continue! And update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I loved the way you portrayed Naruto and Hinata's feelings. Furthermore you were able to keep them in character wich is hard in this a body swap story.
It's not a new concept but you managed to approach it in a different way. More so than many other stories such as these.
I hope you update soon. :)
Roxenna89 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nice start. Funny, cute and sexy. Love this! However I found the second option ( Example B ) more readable and easier to understand. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more!
zero 2362 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Interesting. While I like the Idea and the way you tell the story Im not so fond of the Time its set in or the fact its on the verge of Naruto and Hinata achieving there respective goals. I think that sort of limits what you can do with the story by tying the characters down to fulfilling their daily commitments. It can restrict there interaction with each other and there hunt for he culprit among other things.

That being said I loved the way you did the wake up scenes though having them not be able to mold chacra is a bit unfair. Having there chacra control screwed up would be more realistic with both of their bodies having vastly different levels of chacra. For example I can see Naruto in a body with average chacra reserves putting way too little chacra into his moves as he is used to having to repress his chacra to get his techniques to work right and the opposite to be true of Hinata overpowering her techniques because of her new bodies Massive reserves.

I thought that the gender swap awkwardness was really fun especially the parts about Hinata trying to ignore how her new body was effecting her mind and how it made her view Naruto as well as Narutos reactions to that. I think this was a really nice touch and I would really like to see more scenes like this in the future.

As for how to refer to the characters genders I think using there present phisical genders should be fine. (Naruto/She Hinata/He) After all that's how Ranma fanfic writers do it as Ranma changes gender quite frequently.

Overall its a very interesting Idea and I definitely would like to see more

Oh by the way. Not to be mean but J┼Źnin Is spelled like this
adngo714 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I didn't botjher reading the examples, but you can call Hinata in Naruto's body h-Naruto and vice versa...I have a feeling that Sai is the one responsible...
Lynn364 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is a very intrsting story, if u add more chapters I would soo love to read more, also you did this on your ipod touch? Wow that's impressive, keep up the awsome storys
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I feel like this concept has been done to death. I don't feel like you're bringing anything new to it at all, either.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
SOOOO Good! I like how you went back to original naruto instead of naruto shippuden. Who the even remembers the forbidden scroll?

Too lazy atm to read your last section on he/she stuff, but I could read this chapter easily looking at sentences nearby and once you add characters addressing them (who they think Naruto and Hinata are), it'll be pretty easy. You also give enough detail/think bubbles to give it away. Short answer, do whatever you want, I think you'll make it work and the audience will figure it out.

Anyway, very nice. The confusion at the body swap seems more detailed than in other stories e.g. being freaked out at your own voice. Silly, mildly serious (at least compared to other body-swap stories ...), keep it up!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2