Reviews for Top of the World
Aralas Baggins chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Love this story, like the Sherlock reference.
Hope to see an update soon, otherwise I will get JARVIS to track you down and make banner hulk out on you, I will tie you to the top of the avengers tower, I will make clint play target practice while Natasha hacks into your brain, I will get Thor to burn you to a crisp, I will convince tony to take you down from the top of the tower, take you up another 5 miles upwards and drop you, hulk will catch you and give you to loki, he will enslave you and force you to write fan fiction for the rest of your life! Please write the next chapter, I have JARVIS following your every move, I know where you live! (Well, JARVIS does anyway!)
A Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Omgomgomg! Please continue writing this!
It's a lovely story so far and it's full of suspense! 3
Souzou the Insane chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
This plot is absolutely GOLDEN.

Seriously, thank you for being able to make a solid story where the characters are IN character, and there's an amazing plot that doesn't try too hard to focus on the relationships. Where has this story been all my life?!
Kama-Chann chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is fantastic. Not many Tony/Bruce fics have a plot like this - well done. I am thoroughly hooked and on the edge of my seat to know what happens next.

Also, why does this ONLY have 10 reviews? D:

*hugs*
Liese13 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Hey, I really like your story so far especially the interaction between Tony and Bruce :-) This Sciencebros/detective idea is very interesting and I'm anxious to know what's gonna happen next
xkittybluex chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
uuuuh sherlock holmes quotes! i think i might be in love with you :-o

thank you so much for the dedication!
It was a great chapter too... makes me want to go back to switzerland. it's a very beautiful country but everything is just SO EXPENSIVE.
I'm curious as to what's up with that weird blonde woman as well.
That whole crashing scene had me on the edge of my seat so kudos on your writing there!

Was great to read more of you, looking forward to the next chapter!
Yay Salzburg! :) Thanks so much!
yarax chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Awesome fic! I love it! please keep on writting
xkittybluex chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
okay since you entertain me with your plot i will naturally do you the favor of constructive criticism. I do love Tony in this chapter, he is not out of character at all and building sth for Bruce sounds excately like sth he would do (y'know instead of actually SAYING sth ;P)
i like bruce in the iron man suit too... i mean how could i not! it's just awesome.
what i do not get however is why they would discuss that in the first place... why is a radiation sensor dangerous if he is just following traces of the weapon's radiation and why does tony assume he runs in trouble (not that there is any possibility he WOULDN'T...) and needs to be rescued by Bruce using the second suit in the first place? ah well don't take me to seriously i'm just putting down my thoughts on that one.
enjoyed this one a lot including that nice cliffie :) keep up the good work!
xkittybluex chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
am roadtripping in france right now... will read and review as soon as i am able to :)
mariemask chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is really good so far. I love the interaction between Tony and Bruce, they were my favorite pair in the movie. In your author notes you asked for feedback on Tony's actions in chapter 3. I don't think they were out of character at all. Making the watch for Bruce is totally something Tony would do. He did basically give an Iron Man suit to his other friend in Iron Man 2. What's a watch?
Tibki chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This is awesome! I love the interactions and it's a great plot too! Update soon, please? :)
skogen chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Best moments were the dialogue parts between Bruce and Tony, especially those when Bruce had to put the suit on and tried landing it. It was funny and down to the point and absolutely in character. Also, your chapters are real "chapters", each with a beginning, professionally lead through arc of suspense and this time a fitting one-sentence-cliffhanger at the end. Really excellent!
xkittybluex chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow... can't believe just one person has reviewed so far :-o

i gotta say i love this and i can't wait for an update!
you're style of writing is great and i love how you've got tony and bruce perfectly in character.
andi loved that talk between tony and justin hammer - sounded exactly like sth two arms manufacturers would discuss (how do you know so many details about weapons...?)

Hope to read from you soon!
Best regards from austria!
skogen chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Great story! I really like the mood and your writing style. Looking forward to more chapters. :-)