Reviews for Issues
I had a lot of fun reading it
Riouse chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I just want you to know after reading this story after like a year which by now I don’t really remember it, but whenever I hear the word “issues” my thoughts immediately come to this story. I just wanted you to know this has made a big input in my life and I thank you for that.
yessssssssssss chapter 36 . 12/18/2017
WHAT AN BAD ASS
HOLYYY SHITT chapter 28 . 12/17/2017
WTH WHY WHY WHY WHY OMG WHY SO SAD
Mystifying-Me chapter 28 . 10/22/2017
oh no. bad shit. I'm baTchit crazy rn damn I'm tired
Mystifying-Me chapter 26 . 10/22/2017
oh shit man did she see will she see
Mystifying-Me chapter 25 . 10/22/2017
Did you get the idea from 10 thins I hate about you? Sucha great mvie cant type too tired
Mystifying-Me chapter 23 . 10/22/2017
Jellal tries and shows affection...Erza's brain "shuts down"... forcefully shove light of her life... "oops my mistake caught me off guard there"

My writing makes no sense but wow I'm out of it I feel drunk even though I've never drank ugh I'm exhausted
Mystifying-Me chapter 22 . 10/22/2017
Cute!
Mystifying-Me chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
I understand Lucy's struggle with anxiety attacks. I wish I had someone to help me like how she has the members from fairy tail.
Mystifying-Me chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
Aw that last part was adorable! Thanks for including a part where Lisanna's nice, I don't particularly love her but I don't dislike her... Once again you made me giggle with Lucy swiveling off down the hallway in the chair. I don't really know proper etiquette for commenting so I hope I'm not annoying you. And I can barely form a coherent thought cause now it's 2:15 because I took a ice cream break. (green tea in case you were wondering, which you probably were)
Mystifying-Me chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
Well I posted as Skylar last time but damn I'm getting pissed cause I like Bora but he FUCKING KILLED WENDY'S PARENTS UGH
Skylar chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
Oh my gosh you're stories (and I swear I'm not exaggerating) made me stop reading so I could laugh for 15 minutes straight. I can barely breathe and my stomach hurts. Lucy is such a fucking badass I love how you portrayed her! She's normally looked upon as the weakling... It's 1:38 AM but I can't stop, I read Bet You Didn't Know and some of your other stories and YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR! I love your fanfics so much you can count on my reviews. Sorry this is so scrambled I'm functioning on 2 hours of sleep the last 24 hr. because of you
Hazel121617 chapter 59 . 10/7/2017
Oh. My. Lord. That was so good, I absolutely loved it. I was unsure about Lucy's character at first but you really, really made it work. This is just marvelous and just, wow. I'm really surprised. I don't think I've read a fanfiction this long and GREAT. I cannot explain to you how much I love this. I'm proud of you, you made it work and had 59 chapters of goodness, and the quality certainly didn't worsen. I feel as if it's somewhat rare to find these fanfiction authors who continue their work despite the fact that they have a life outside of this beautiful world of, well, reading I guess. You did this and you did it well, very well. I'm so, so glad I stumbled upon this fanfiction. I was upset when it ended but hey, all good things come to an end. Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful life, I hope everyone does. Well, uh, bye!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/24/2017
I love this story so much and cannot believe how much bad assess and greatness and funniness this story has broughten to me! Congrats on this wonderful creativity you hold!
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »