Reviews for Issues
I read this outloud to my friend and I densities all the swear words so at one point I said pink haired rainbow and good sugar manelf cx and I laughed for like 5 minutes
TitaniaKnightwalker chapter 59 . 3/12
Your stories with this sort of theme are the best. So far, you're the only author on here that I've seen pull it off, and you do more than that. Your stories like this are the best, the kind that I go to school and tell people about. Thought you should know that you're my favorite author on this site, and that I hope my stories will be as good as yours. You make such a depressing story fun to read, and for both this one and mythical creatures I stayed up till three in the morning, with a test the next day, reading them. I hope you continue making amazing stories like this one.
Emily
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 59 . 2/27
Really really really loved this story. I think I laughed every chapter!
This is my second story I've read written by you and it was awesome!
Hikaru Uzudraneel chapter 6 . 2/19
I feel soooooo bad for Wendy.
A friend indeed chapter 12 . 2/16
I cannot belive it, but this story has somehow actually made me come to like Bora's character. He is still an absolutely terrible human bing but that's kinda the point isn't it, the real thing about Bora is despite being a literal sack of shite he still manages to be a decent freind to Lucy witch is difficult to pull off. You took a character that was just a simple throwaway two dementional vilin in the original material and managed to create a fairly indepth character that is both likable and complex without compleat lay changing him intirely. And that my friend in the mark of a brilliant story.
I just realized when Lisanna said "...had a didn't give a fuck attitude" you were basically foreshadowing their "club"
MarinaHeartfillia chapter 59 . 2/2
I loved this book 3
xxItzChaosxx chapter 20 . 1/6
Question did you google translate the French? I know canadian French and it didn't seem right but hey I could be wrong nice story btw
xxItzChaosxx chapter 6 . 1/6
...i didn't know how to tie my shoes until grade 6...
You really should re read Issues, there is so many faults, it burns, and english isn't my mother-tongue, but wow, I think you could easiley avoid this kind of faults by just re reading. Because really, they are really really big. And It makes sad because I just love your story, I mean, it's the second time I reading it.
Fairytail is life forever chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I read this story a while ago and let me just say I LOVE it. I have read many stories on here but this and Mythical Creatures are by far my favorites. They are so well written and flawless. Now all of the other stories I read never meet up to this one and leave me a little disappointed. This one never did that and it kept me wanting more. Now my friend is reading this(on my recommendation) and she is in love with it too. This story is most defiantly worth reading.
G-unit Member 50 cent chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
ya Rum's the best man!
MagicCharm11953 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
By reading this first chapter all I'm thinking about is... "Lucy! What happened?" So far the story is really good, this is a first for me to see Bora in a story.
flaming fairy chapter 59 . 11/25/2014
LOVE your story. Especially the NALU.
Reier chapter 59 . 11/13/2014
Hello! This is the first fanfiction I read on this site a year ago, even if I'm wrinting a review only now that I've a profile here. I love it! It's fun and well - written, really beautiful!
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »