Reviews for Issues
OH MI GURD! Just wanted to say, I love this story more than I should. And you know it's a good story, *cough*best story in all of fandoms*cough* if the writer can continue writing it. I normally don't like OC's but you just found a way to squeeze them into your story in so many different ways, and I just...words haven't even been invented to describe my love for this story. UGH. I can't even. Whelp...that's it.
.'re my favorite writer, I love your stories, they're alooking so interesting. :)
QueenXCaramel chapter 39 . 9/21
So I'm currently on chapter 39 and you're killing me. How's sting 2 years younger than natsu ? Igneel left when he was 7 that means sting was already five which means igneel cheated ahhhhh I'm so confused I'll keep reading but those date issues really bugged me but everything else is cool I guess btw your stories have really good plots I love it keep the fairy tail ff coming! :)
Loved this story so much! I'm kinda sad that Lucy and Bora never got their reunion chapter though :( I liked their friendship
OMFG chapter 59 . 9/12
Can u make another chapter pls! Make another one with the entire gang pranking Mr. Atsuka or something (I can't remember his name)...
TheRangerBoy chapter 3 . 9/7
This. Just. Got. Dark.
TheRangerBoy chapter 2 . 9/7
Uh... one question. How in the hell did you make me hate Lucy more than Miranda in Mass Effect?
Miranda isn't called the icy bitch for no reason.
hi chapter 36 . 8/18
please make a sequel!
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 12 . 8/12
Natsu is so desperate and pushy, he's really pissing me of right now. but at the same time this story is fucking amazing so I'm torn
FairyAsia chapter 39 . 8/1
Sting won brotha of da year ! I suddenly like Sting better !
Cyber-Kitty and the selfies chapter 59 . 7/26
So Kawaiiii I love it!
LOL chapter 29 . 7/10
I liked bad ass Lucy better.
LOL chapter 7 . 7/9
This story is great, but going in circles. Can't wait for next chap.
ok I mean this in the least creepy way possible I love you I love the writers who do long stories with long chapters now don't get me wrong I do love short stories too but when I'm really sucked into a story I believe longer is better so thank you for making this story long.

P.S. I love the plot
I usually hate long fanfictions, but this has got to be one of my most favorite. I actually found myself looking forward to reading the next chapter, and I really took my time reading each chapter. The ending paragraph seemed a bit rushed and there were minimal grammar mistakes, but other than that this story is amazing and undoubtitly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
ashleigh chapter 18 . 6/16