Reviews for Issues
LimJJ chapter 59 . 2/7
well written story. Just amazing
Serrena094 chapter 59 . 12/16/2016
This was sooo grate! I just love bad ass Lucy! 3
You made me laugh, you made me cry , and soo many emotions . I just love this story.
Thank you for the grate experience ! :*
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
I have never read something so good as this, I have read this a million times over and I never get rid of it, I couldn't if I wanted to. (Which I don't) this story has made me laugh my butt off soooo many times and cry like I have never done. I could not ask for a better fanfiction. Please never stop writing and NEVER let any negative stuff about this get to u because in my eyes this is beautiful. U showed love and compassion and badass moments and friendship and rivals all in one. U outdid Hiro with their characters, creating sides of them that I absolutely feel in love with. Lucy just blew me away and I could not stop laughing. U turned Bora, a villain from the anime, into a friend who had Lucy's back even if he did wrong in the story I still loved his character. And u even made Gruvia more romantic and awesome than ever. And Gale was the sweetheart couple. And how Wendy just worms her way into the story with mystery and child like nature truly amazed me. Sry to go overboard I just hope u know this an Amazing story! ️️
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
U have created something that is WILL never for get
Guest chapter 59 . 10/22/2016
Favorite Lucy badass story ! But i was disappointed when you made her quit her junky life, you could have cut her off a little ): . But great story love this no matter how many times i read it !
Yes-it's-Adia chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This is a great story. I have read the whole thing, and I wish you could have kept it going. But I know it takes work to do this and I understand. I have grown to love this fanfiction so much!
celestialmagex777 chapter 59 . 10/12/2016
I like this fanfic a lot but not enough angst for my taste. it just didn't really hot the feels for me lol.
BelovedDarkness648 chapter 59 . 10/11/2016
I come back and read this years later still sad that it's over
Howl365 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
The smart ass comment cracked me up...I'm still laughing great job (its hard to get me to laugh)
maobile chapter 55 . 9/1/2016
cheek on the kiss? lol
Ulveah.FT chapter 40 . 8/30/2016
I've read this story like a million times and I just realised, Elfman, frikin Elfman! Threw something at Erza! HOW THE FAIRY TAIL REMNANT NUTELLA IS HE NOT SCREWED UP YET?!
maobile chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
she should have thrown bora, who's with me!
Ulveah.FT chapter 33 . 8/29/2016
I swear I frikin love these version of these guys (Don't worry Hiro, I still love your version too!)!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Holy fucking boloney.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/21/2016
My dear friend...i have been reading this story since the beging...you made me laugh alot of times and cry too...most when the stiry ended. I have read it now more than 10 times and i still love it. If you this...please make one more chapter
Lovely Greeting