Reviews for Issues
JessicaJ1 chapter 56 . 7/30
Awesome
Best fanfic every and I love ur sense of humor
MissVarta chapter 52 . 6/23
Yaaasss to badass cheerleader Lucy! lol
MissVarta chapter 7 . 6/22
Damn. Natsu's really resilient. Good chapter!
MissVarta chapter 5 . 6/22
I love how Wendy has Lucy wrapped around her finger! lol
Great job on the story! It's pretty interesting how you're using the characters.
FriendlyAnon chapter 59 . 6/2
This whole story was life. Lol 3 Fully prepared to read it a second time already.
WHY NATSU YOU WERE SO FUCKING DETERMINED TO GET LUCY BACK AND THE FUCK YOU KISS LISANNA?! *TRIGGERED*

-CHAPTER 8
You know this is basically peer pressure on Lucy's friends. But the when you put it this way it doesn't seem so bad. One party one life. I guess it's even
Arrgghhhhh, trying to enjoy this amazing chapter but my sister keeps bothering me. Like why does she have a thing against anime and nalu fanfiction? She keeps telling me to go do something useful, like what does she care I can do whatever I want. I hate her soo much.

Sorry this wasn't really a review...but I just love how everyone is willing to stop Lucy from dying early
Yesss! Every time I hear the word issues it just makes me want to laugh for some reason and it make me think of some of the hilarious scenes...
alydragneel chapter 1 . 4/9
wow im starting to love Bora omfg
alydragneel chapter 1 . 4/9
wow im starting to love Bora omfg
LimJJ chapter 59 . 2/7
well written story. Just amazing
Serrena094 chapter 59 . 12/16/2016
This was sooo grate! I just love bad ass Lucy! 3
You made me laugh, you made me cry , and soo many emotions . I just love this story.
Thank you for the grate experience ! :*
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
I have never read something so good as this, I have read this a million times over and I never get rid of it, I couldn't if I wanted to. (Which I don't) this story has made me laugh my butt off soooo many times and cry like I have never done. I could not ask for a better fanfiction. Please never stop writing and NEVER let any negative stuff about this get to u because in my eyes this is beautiful. U showed love and compassion and badass moments and friendship and rivals all in one. U outdid Hiro with their characters, creating sides of them that I absolutely feel in love with. Lucy just blew me away and I could not stop laughing. U turned Bora, a villain from the anime, into a friend who had Lucy's back even if he did wrong in the story I still loved his character. And u even made Gruvia more romantic and awesome than ever. And Gale was the sweetheart couple. And how Wendy just worms her way into the story with mystery and child like nature truly amazed me. Sry to go overboard I just hope u know this an Amazing story! ️️
1,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »