Reviews for Issues
Ulveah.FT chapter 59 . 2/8
Yeah that was a great talk! LOL!
Ulveah.FT chapter 57 . 2/8
Sting about to tell Lucy why he liked her... PRICELESS!
Mary chapter 1 . 2/8
Hello! My name is Mary and i just wanted to ask if it was ok if i post your story in wattpad im in love with your story its amazing but i really want them to read this story its too amazing and of course im gonna give u all the credit ;) i just really want them to read this but anyways hope you agree bye! _
Ulveah.FT chapter 29 . 2/6
I like bad ass Lucy much better
Ulveah.FT chapter 28 . 2/6
Ikr Gajeel is also awesome and is actually exactly like me except he isn't set on WORLD DOMINATION!
Ulveah.FT chapter 16 . 2/5
Lucy is my fave
Ulveah.FT chapter 13 . 2/5
World Domination, Lucy you ma homie. Exceeds, why didn't I think of that?!
Ulveah.FT chapter 4 . 2/5
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WOULD BE WENDY!
Ulveah.FT chapter 1 . 2/5
Lucy you are beautiful no matter what they say...
I love that song :D
Lucy in badass yandere mode... I love it! :D
AnimeFan242 chapter 59 . 1/9
This is amazing, just amazing. 10/10 would read again. I hope Lucy does take over the world, maybe that could be her favour to Happy.
RarePeeble chapter 33 . 12/30/2015
Painting and baby making aren't the same I know that but Sid the Science Kid creators don't know that red hair plus blue hair equal purple hair
Z chapter 59 . 12/24/2015
I just stayed up all night reading this.
It was worth it.
Lucy was so OOC, but I loved this so so much anyway, because she was also really in character.
That did not make sense, but still.
Nicely done, author. Nicely done.
Mary chapter 59 . 12/23/2015
wow i have many things to say first I LOVE THIS FANFICTION MY FAVORITE SO FAR 3 and I have to say that i did want to see more events like lucy gets stabbed or like really hurt during a fight i dont know hehe and like natsu gets really mad or natsu and lucy have a huge fight but make up at the end of course and i really want you to continue this fanfiction i just wish you would make more cause i have to say compare to the other fanfictions of fairy tail this must be the best keep up the good work i love it and i love you for working really hard on it, also another good thing was that you made them long most writers get lazy and do them short but you made them long and interesting AMAZING! i know this one was your last but i hope you would have made more love ya!3
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »