Reviews for Last Man Standing
Anna Crosszeria chapter 23 . 6/21
the feelingsstaph the feelings it hurts.
CassiWinchester chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
This is definetly my favorite fanfiction I have ever read...and trust me, I've read most of 'em. The raw emotion and the real ness of it makes it almost Better then the writers could have ever done.
NemoChan320 chapter 32 . 11/20/2015
I seriously loved your story! This fic was so beautifully written, especially so when they were in Purgatory; how they were able to express all their thoughts and feelings without the need for words, how you wrote those scenes were just extraordinary. I seriously loved just the rawness of it all, how you broke them down to just the barest pieces of who they were. How this story built up, sexually as well as emotionally was really well done too. In all seriousness though, this is the best Purgatory fic I have read BY FAR!

There were some little things here and there that I had some trouble comprehending though, such as when Cas had returned to Dean after going back to heaven, the sharp pain that came from touching or thinking of Dean was gone. What happened to it? I thought perhaps it was because heaven seems indifferent towards Castiel now, though wouldn't that mean the pain would not have occurred in the first place? Then I thought perhaps it was pre-programed into Castiel or something along those lines, but then wouldn't it stand to reason that it would still be there even after his return? I also had some trouble understanding why Cas' first action upon returning from Purgatory would be to grab Dean by the throat and knock Sam out...Perhaps I missed something while reading this, but if you could clarify this for me, I would be most appreciative.

Please don't misinterpret these questions as anything but what they are though; me wanting to fully understand and appreciate your story. I really did love this story, it was extremely captivating; from beginning to end, I was hooked! It pulled me in and never let go. That and the depth and raw feel of the emotions in this made this an amazing fic for me :)
ToriMe chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
Hello Darling.
Sounds like Crowley. ;)
Had to break off mid chapter to tell you you're bloody brilliant. I've dealt with PTSD my whole life and you've damn nailed it. One flavor doesn't necessarily prep you for another. Everyone is different. And inflicting this on both these troubled and beautiful essences makes it that much more unique. Cas and Dean's profound bond is beautiful anyway but here? Used many tissues. Just so you know. Dad had it, ex had it, many friends, me... You got this so right. I "know" these guys. Their reactions. And an Angel with PTSD? Thank God he was like my father and not like ... Others. Can't go further.
Love this and you. Keep writing. Glorious!
V.
Huredhiel chapter 32 . 4/1/2015
Ermergerd. How have I not found this story. Somy amazing. I want a sequel but It looks like your done. I love your writing style. Dean and cas were perfect! Hope to hear from you.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/15/2015
This was magnificent. Thank you
Chris4 chapter 32 . 10/27/2014
This was wonderful! So glad I found it.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
hello this is almost cried over a sex scene again. I've got to say, i think this is one of the most satisfying fics ive ever read. Like usually i find a story that i like but theres always an element that annoys me or theres too much cliche or it feels like they're just stuffing stuff in for useless plot but this was just perfect. I dont like angst but you handled it really well and didnt go completely overboard like most people do. I actually really really love the ending, just the way you left it open for another adventure was absolutely perfect and have i mentioned how satisfying this fic was :). Oh and another thing i forgot to mention, the characterization was spot on, like i could totally picture dean and cas acting that way. I love the way you kept castiel strong and resound and i also love the wordless communication they had in purgatory. Wow im kinda sad to end this review, i want you to know that this story is going in my favorites list and tha rlly rlly awesome writer and i wish you inspiration in your future writings and happiness in your life. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
Okay wow im going to try to make this review coherent for you but i apologize if it rambles or doesnt make sense. I started this like almost three hours ago and its almost three in the morning. This story is just indescribable just the pure need and ease of the way they interacted in purgatory enraptured me completely. Then they got back to earth and the angst and everything just built and built and built...and dude you dont know how shocked i am to say this but you almost made me cry. Cry. Over. A. Sex. Scene. Just the way you wrote this was so raw and beautiful and emotional, the way you went back and forth over their emotions and how they felt. Like im just in awe of you right now. Like yah you can make someone cry over a tearjerker great talking out of emotions, BUT SEX! Like dude that takes talent and i dont get all worked up over things easily. I had to get up and walk around my room TWICE because i couldnt handle it. You can just feel the sheer love and care they have for each other. im going to move on to the next chapter now and maybe my thoughts will be more coherent then.
Constance chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Wow, that last bit was so poignant I have to review on this chapter even though I usually wait until the end. Don't get me wrong, all their rough-housing and all that was awesome and hot but this being the first time they touched emotionally and physically simultaneously while in Purgatory and suddenly wishing for home but still wishing to be together instead of thinking of these two lives as decidedly separate is so intense. This moment…just wow. Love this story!
iwlidd chapter 32 . 3/18/2014
heart trouble was one of the first fics i ever read and i've read it twice now, but just realized i never commented on it. i decided to give this one a try and i am glad i did. it was definitely a roller coaster! with plenty of yummy smuttiness ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
ugh, chapter 6 has nearly killed me.
LadyAnalyn chapter 32 . 3/10/2014
Ah the continuing adventures of Dan and Castle...Or there was the time Dan stormed the Bastille. Sorry, couldn't resist. ;) Auto-correct, sometimes... Haven't had that trouble with mine, it just told me Castiel was spelled wrong and I had to add it to the dictionary.
Anyway, loved the story as angst ridden as it was. I need to go find me some refreshing fluff. But still, this was very well done and epic and the dialogue was always in the right places.
TTFN
LadyAnalyn chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
Oh Cas, it's always the quiet ones who are the most kinky. This isn't taking as long as I thought it would. I don't think I'll be up all night after all which is good because I have stuff to do in the waking hours of day and I don't want to be a zombie.
LadyAnalyn chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
Is Cas ever gonna change back into his suit?