Reviews for Haven't Met Him Yet
latasha.conkle chapter 4 . 6/24
more please
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
great fic so far! :) i am looking forward to willlow and giles next chapter :D hehhehehehe (*cough* sorry still do not like them or xander)
mrsKnitewolf chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
meanie...so there are a few different guys this could be. so mean. cliffhangers man. baby dawn, so cool.
Roxie i do byte chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
i think i have it down to four guys it could be cause of the suit lol baby dawn is hilarious
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Well, you have me interested. I can hardly wait to see who the gentleman is. And, as for Dawn, somebody, or SOMETHING is in for some serious pain!
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
pretty cool!
NyxxNoxx chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
woohoo one step closer to seeing her man. and omg baby dawn. its hilarious that she still thinks like a 14 year old. i always thought that Giles should have been kicked in the behind for leaving Buffy after they found out where she really was. she was growing up, trying to deal with PTSD, bills that should have been paid but weren't because of Willow (who usually is a lot better with money), and taking care of a bratty little sister that was clinging to her because of losing two loved ones and not wanting to lose her again but wanting to be a teenager that she was.

ok rant over ... it think
cant wait for the next chappie
Jess S1 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
...Okay the 'I'm not saying who the guy is' annoyed me a lot at first, but I guess the voting makes sense. Now, of course, I'm wondering if you're going to do more than one sequel, like you did with the 'Who's Your Baby's Daddy' series, but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see... :-)
Keep up the good work!
And, lastly, my preferences are as follows:
YES! :-D
1. Tony Stark (Iron Man/Avengers) - because they make an awesome couple, and the idea of Tony dancing and singing in Sunnydale is hilarious.
2. Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) - same reasons as above, except the dancing and singing bit, while funny, is MUCH harder to imagine.
3. Methos (Highlander) - because Buffy would be good for him, and he coudl be good for her...
4. Steve Rogers (Captain America/Avengers) - another potentially good pairing. Though I can't see him being all that great at deleting the evidence technologically without help, that might require some explaining? Or, you know, help from JARVIS and Tony finding out anyway... *grins*
5. Tony DiNozzo (NCIS) - No idea why he'd be in Sunnydale in the first place, particularly without the team, but it could be a good pairing.
6. Clark Kent (Smallville) - kinda wondering where you'd put him on the Smallville timeline for this, but I could see it working. If only because I've read a few great fics with the pairing. And considering Superman's canonically been a bit vulnerable to magic, Sweet's spell effecting him quite strongly isn't too strange. The idea of him calling anyone and trying to explain what happened is particularly amusing.
7. Wolverine (X-Men, the movies)
NO! _
- Aaron Hotchner (Criminal Minds) - I just can't see it. Maybe I've read too many fics with him as Buffy's dad? Though the idea of what the BAU would think of their boss breaking out in song in a supermarket is entertaining. The age difference might be a problem there though. Buffy's legal, but he's old enough to be her dad (as those many fics have suggested). I suppose you could have this happened to Aaron years before he's FBI and closer to Buffy's age...but I'm not sure how that'd work as a crossover?
- Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1) - I've read the pairing and liked it, though I've also reading fics with Daniel as Buffy's dad. But I can't really see him in this scenario, so you'd have to kinda wow me to make it work.
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural) - never watched the show, can't really read the fan fics. So I'd rather you didn't pick him.
- Eliot Spencer (Leverage) - ...not sure. This'd take work. Though it might be worth it if you intended to bring Wolfram & Hart and Lindsey into the picture?
- Jarod (Pretender) - same as Supernatural; I never watched it and don't read Pretender fan fiction.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
my choice are jarred peertened/Wolverine (X-Men, the movies)
or my most favert Stringfellow Hawke (Airwolf
LG chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
eliot daniel eliot
fierynightangel chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
not in any order, but methos, or eliot. don't really have a third.
Karakot chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I have 4 likes for this burce wayne, and dean Winchester takeing the first spot. jarod then methos.
Aliciaa chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Ok I pick Dean from supernatural 1st (they just look like they would be together) then Damon from Vampire Diaries (duh he's her type) and honestly I didn't really know or like nobody else for her but if I had to pick I guess Clark Kent from Smallville...but Dean tho! Lol
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 11/16/2012