Reviews for Reignite
Strykr147 chapter 3 . 7/1
Update! I beg of you! You are a great author and I love this story! seriously its been what, two - three years?
A reader chapter 1 . 6/27
A reader checking this from to time

that's me :D

And why?! why... why... haaaah... why are the great stories I'm seeing are updating so slow, man its been what? three years? I really hope this will update
MadelineTheFangirl chapter 3 . 6/9
I hope to read more of this soon even if it takes a while! I hope to see where this is going, though I kind of wished Nastu kept his salamander nick name. Good luck writing! Update soon!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 3 . 5/25
SOOOO CUTEEE! NATSU IS SOOOO KAWAI! D: D: D: D:! So horribly sad. What happend in the future. IM ALSO LISTENING TO SAD SOUNDTRACKS ON FAIRY TAIL! OH DAMN IT! THAT JUST MAKES IT WORST!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 1 . 5/25
Lol. Funny. MUAHAHHA. Lol he was like 'F it all'. HAHAHHA
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 3 . 4/15
OMG I BEG OF YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON!
NaluFT4everFAN chapter 3 . 4/12
pls update asap cuz I love the story line and it's really hard to find stories like this!
Layla Riddle chapter 3 . 4/6
This is interesting and well written.
I hope you update again soon!
Dwarrior chapter 3 . 3/13
Ok, brilliant start, so why has it taken you so long to write another chapter? You can't just start an awesome story like thatband just leave it unfinished! Awesome.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 2/28
Oh I'm going to love the trolling intensity here!
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 1 . 2/19
Awesome!
Fancyunicorn chapter 3 . 1/25
FUCK! i just realized this was the last chapter!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/17
XD

One question: How was Natsu able to eat his own fire?! Note: If the answer involves spoilers for the anime beyond episode 107, I don't want an answer. I've only gotten to that episode.
Akiyama7Koharu chapter 3 . 1/1
Update! I really like this story!
FlamingAngel525 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Please hurry and update it's getting good!