Reviews for The Game
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You write Johnlock so well. In fact, you just write /so well/.

And (see what I did there? See? See? ...yeah. Sure, I'll shut up now) you totally just owned second person.

Thank you. So much. I think imaginary flowers are popping up all around me. Your sentences were just so prettily...disjointed and connected both at the same (no idea how that works but it does) and it's love.

-eclipsed flower
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
HOLY SHOOT THE INTENSITY. I rush-read the bits where John was in action and drifted over the lines where there was pause. Aaaaand conceivable JohnLock interactions always make me happy. I love how John isn't portrayed as 'submissive' or as 'aggressive' - likewise with Sherlock -, how he wants them to be on equal footing. YAY, EQUALITY! A fantastic read! :D
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
The second person point of view works for this piece.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Well, you may have broken a rule of writing, but you did it in an excellent way. I haven't read all of your Sherlock fics yet, but this is the best one so far.
MadeOfWin35 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I always ignore the rules for writing :D This is a lovely fic!
ash the airbender chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my gosh, Johnlock is my guilty pleasure and this fic was immensely satisfying. And screw the rules that say you can't write in second person! I think it's a great way to challenge yourself and I think you rose to the occasion brilliantly. I could visualize everything you were writing, which is what I love the most about reading. Love this!
Ash
SentimentalDefect chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Delish. ;)
Though I won't lie, I might have possibly read the majority of this story imagining myself sitting in John's chair.. I know I know I am selfish... *grins gleefully*
Beautiful wording, very lovely bit of fluff!
spinner12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
on a roof's edge would be a precipice. Nice story.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow, powerful writing.

Please keep writing John and Sherlock fics, you do it so well :)