Reviews for Little Words
kittymyth96 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
lol omg I'm so glad I found someone who saw the slash, I just finished the enchantress and I saw the way Billy and Nicolle acted around one another, so far I love it, can't wait to read the rest.

p.s: it's so amazing, I love how you have captured the personalities perfectly. xD
kittymyth96 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Omg I wanted to cry, this was so amazing, can you make more please?
kittymyth96 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Omg amazing, and breathtaking, love it XD
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I haven't read the books for a year but this just reviewed my pairing when I read The Warlock the first time!
Hoping to read more updates from you
Blueberry Night chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
hi! i really loved the fic!, i can't find slash fics about Billy and Machiavelli
i want ask you if you let me translate it to spanish, this and the next chapters :D (don't worry i can translate better than i can write haha)
Update Damn it chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. PLEASE UPDATE.
klainebowpower chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I thought BillyXMachiavelli was going to happen some time, it was so damn obvious. Theres still the chance it wont... (I havent finished The Enchantress)
Skarlettefox chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
There is not enough love for this awesome pair!
Awesome stories, please continue!
Justletmein chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Loved the stories! It's so sad there are too little of this incredible couple :( So thanks a lot for this! :3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I need more! Just like this! I am so glad I wasn't the only one who thought these two would be so amazing together!
Sladin5Ever chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Oh god, this one was the most gut wrenching! I read them all and I loved them. I'm glad I'm not the only one to ship these two :D
meadows and moonbeams chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yay! Someone else saw the slashy goodness between these two! Keep it up! : )
Thobbit chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
I'm glad other people love these two as a pair. I didn't really like the 4th one, at all actually, and the fifth one was meh, but this was sweet and the first three - especially Candlelight - were a delight. Keep 'em coming!
Saralisse chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You are possibly my favorite person in the entire universe right now.
This is perfect.