Reviews for Tabula Morta
more please
Gracfully chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
so very neat & also sad
LovingWolf93 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I like it. I really think your right about both Buffy and Tara getting angry at Willow if Dawn died. The only reason why they took it well enough was because no one got hurt. If someone had died during that episode, I think the result of everything would have been different like the story shows. Good job.
locardxchange chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So what kind of fun you could get these girl into in NY. Could be fun to read.
thebethgreenelife chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was awesome, If you decide to write a Buffy/Tara story in NY I would definitely read it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Groovy Story
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
interesting, its too bad that its only one chapter. I think his is how it should have gone
eligin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
How much better would this show have been if that had happen. Not just because I like any time Xander and Willow get chewed out. It's just fun. Thanks
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
B, you just made a BIG mistake! Doing this is going to leave Sunnydale open for all sorts of attacks, espeically when the First starts making its move. And who is going to work with Red, when she gets back from England? Faith? Willow and Faith do not get along that well.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This family wouldn't be part of another group of superheroes. Not that it matters as you just wrote this to vent out.

I hope not to sound prying, but what were you angry about when you wrote this?