Reviews for Frozen Fox
shaq chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
love it!
dalulzing chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
great start please don't abandon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is a textbook example of how NOT to create a crossover?
Fate? Some kind of gods? DIY...
KEinen chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Final fantasy xiii versus Noctis! /b6At_bb1PNU
Keinen chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Dude pls continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
supert
AnonKeinen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Here inspiration giver for naruto pandora/limiter thing /b6At_bb1PNU
Keinen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Dude Im gonna kill you *smiles* if you dont keep writing this master piece, common man dont make us wait too long!
Keinen chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Make Naruto a Pandora/Limiter Crossbreed (volt weapon,freezing ability) /JLwK8TyAnqU watch this and inspiration will come! Looking forward to the new chapter. -_-!
KEinen chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Im a patient guy really,but pls wright new chapter you are killing me...!
Keinen chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You my good friend have a gift,a great gift,you should continue writing this story! The way you wright,Its magnificent! You can actually feel the despair,in Naruto fiction and anime/manga this is the worst case scenario you wroth and its looking forward to your next chapter I'm personally looking for a story with Naruto(character)/Freezing story and you have potential...but I'm starting to bllable a lot you are talented,keep writhing,looking forward to the next chapter dont wait too long..:! :3
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like it, can't wait to see where you go with this. Look forward to the next one!
Joe Nation chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
So far so good. I can't really give you an in depth review yet since were still at the beginning of the story, but I did notice that there were few if any grammatical errors in the first forward to your next chapter.
DigitalButton chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
naruto's in a new world. his going to kick the asses of those novas. but i wonder will naruto willingly join the pandora and limiters or will there be a struggle before that.
Saint River chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is going to be most interesting. I like, I like. I've only read the manga.