Reviews for Figuring this Out
I saw that little bit of Glee, you sneaky little shit ;)
SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
There has to be a part two
Guest person chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
The quadratic formula is negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus 4 multiplied by a multiplied by c dived by 2 times a YAY ALGEBRA RULES
erica Moriarty chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Plz update plz and are you on animal jam
Dresden S chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I'm a ten year old that happens to have a fandom for two very specific amazing people.
This story made me cry even more than when I read TFIOS. I am literally crying my eyes out right now. Actually, bawl would be a better word to fit this context. This is certainly the best fanfic I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. Now, I wish my dad would stop saying gay people are an abomination of mankind (literally)
#Phanforeveralwaystogether
Love,
Dresden
Hanahisnotonfire chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
You made me cryy at the goodbye!
Make many more phan fanfiction please!:3
danisnotonfire3
amazingphil3
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
OMG this is amazing! Is there a sequal? PHIL CANNOT LEAVE DAN UNTIL THEY'RE BOTH 18!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Awwwwwe! That is one of the best, if not THE best, phanfics I've ever read! This story made my day. Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Oooooh my god. Oooh mygodomygodomygod. That did not just happen. no No nO NOOOO. ASDFGHJKL IM LEGIT DYING
Continue it plz chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Please please don't end this here! I am loving this and so you at least need to make 2 more one for his answer and after he's gone and one for when they reunight plzzzzzz!
dana zadiracheno chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Will you be writing more ? Will there be another part? Please answer.

Btw: I really love your story and I really want to read more of it . Thank you very much .

Love, dana.
Bryony chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
why would you leave it there? I'm dying.. Please continue it.
noahcomemidnight chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Gawdddd damn it! No! You can't. I just can't even-asdfghjkl; *Slams head repeatedly on keyboard, sobbing all the while*

(I loved it)
noahcomemidnight chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love the hinted Alex Day along with Carrie Fletcher in this story!