Reviews for XMillennium Battle
Ginga no Yousei chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Things are getting confusing for me XD Hopefully as the story progresses, I'll understand it a little better.
Yuri Warren chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
WAh, wah wah wah!

THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING!

Those people, could it be someone that we know? AAAAAAHHHH, it's really interesting now! The story's progress is really interesting!

Details of the story, how the events were moving to its end is really making me thrilling! And, the most shocking one is that Shinji calls Subaru an idiot! Wow, that's brave! I bet nobody in this fandom ever made someone to call Subaru like that. They seems to love him more to scold him.

You're really against the norms huh Aoi?

Finally Kamui-chan is awaken?! Or is not? Moouuuu!

Thanks for the explanation Aoi. I really can't wait for your next chapter! This is really interesting!
Yuri Warren chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
CRAP! I forgot to review here! Sorry Aoi-chan!

Ah...so the story's finally starts huh? As expected from you!

So, I wonder what exactly happened in the story? Plus, the time line is a bit...confuse isn't it? Seems like this is your favourite writing style ever since you made The Curse Gift.

I really want to know this person Sumeragi Shinji -Subaru's cousin? Hmm...

Sounds interesting. I'll waiting for your next update!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Ahhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter 3 3
Rin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Argh! Forgot to review this chapter as well! Sorry sorry!

Hmm...This battlefield, when time it happened? So no the final day's fight? Oh yeah, this is the prologue right?

How stupid of me not realize it.

By the way, i like the character named Mizuno; the way she talked really showed that she's some sort of person who's not easily give up, and a bit hot-tempered. This story is really interesting.

Hopefully for the update, please! XD
Rin chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
A rather interesting story from you Aoi. Guess your addiction really got you! ;D

I really want to know this person Sumeragi Shinji -Subaru's cousin? Hmm...

Sounds interesting. I'll waiting for your next update
Haze chapter 2 . 7/31/2012

So, I wonder what exactly happened in the story? Plus, the time line is a bit...confuse isn't it? Or could it be the battle was ended so suddenly it jumps from November 1999 to spring 1999 and then come back?

I really want to know this person Sumeragi Shinji -Subaru's cousin? Hmm...

Sounds interesting. I'll waiting for your next update!
Yuri Warren chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
YES! New story, and this time it's in X-1999!

Mouuu! Aoi-chan! Wave and Beach still not finish yet, and now you're making new story! So this is the result of your CLAMP's previous works addiction? XP

The story sounds interesting...from what I read, it seems like there's some tense situation within the characters...

"HE'S A TRAITOR GUARDIAN!" -Wow! That's really harsh you know! So the woman on the wheelchair is Subaru's grandmother right? It seems your story is a bit fantasy as well, why did you put mystery-supernatural? It should be mainly fantasy and each one of the genre you put on.

By the way, it's interesting. I'll be waiting for the update Aoi-chan! XD