Reviews for Summer Story
MisterKo chapter 35 . 12/20/2013
nice story this one and also the other two i also have a little wish or a request, could you make a 4th story with the life of Harry Potter after battle ?
Kitsune Jackson chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
I'm gonna cry awwwww that was awesome you are an absolute brilliant person
Stephanie O chapter 35 . 12/2/2012
I thought Harry gave Albus a lovely, meaningful send off! :) I loved what Hermione did to protect Harry's plate of food - so clever! :) I can just imagine what their future meetings with Draco and Astoria (with an o instead of an e) will be like, and I predict that they will both attend Harry & Ginny's wedding when the time comes. Nice, hopeful ending! :)
sbmcneil chapter 35 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful ending! I really liked that Harry and the Slytherins came to understanding.
sbmcneil chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Love the emotions in the aftermath. Won't it cause problems that Kreacher sees Hermione as his mistress? What about Ginny? She will be his mistress in fact - that could cause no end of problems.
sbmcneil chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Great ending and a wonderful story!
sbmcneil chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
Poor Fred! It is always a hard call to kill off a Weasley - I'm sad, but it was well done.
sbmcneil chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
Loved the visual of Snape carrying around the souls in the basket! I hope he can gain some measure of peace with what happened. Very sweet chapter - one question - why didn't he get to see Sirius? He got to see everyone else.
sbmcneil chapter 29 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad that if Harry had to sacrifice himself it's at least for Ginny.
sbmcneil chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
I have to admit, I am a bit surprised at Draco, Theo, and Blaise, but it works. The Mistress Hermione part is a bit much - Harry freed Dobby and was never Master Harry. Kreacher looked to Hermione for permission before Harry - that just didn't ring true to me.
sbmcneil chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful chapter! I love the memories. I am so glad that Ginny was able to bring back up and realized what was going on. He needs someone like that in his life!
sbmcneil chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
Glad he got the Horcruxes. In some ways I like your version of Snape and Lily's history, but as with cannon it only shows James in a bad light - he must not have been all bad if Lily fell in love with him. Personally I don't think Lily ever loved Snape, I think she was friends with him until he kept choosing the Dark Side over her friendship.
sbmcneil chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
I really do like your version of Dudley - not something I often say. Christmas sounds like it was wonderful! I'm a bit disappointed in Harry not at least talking to Ginny about his plans for the Horcruxes.
sbmcneil chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful chapter! I love Harry being able to visit his parents house and actually have some memories to pull up. Ginny certainly understands Harry - its so nice to see.
lyaser53 chapter 35 . 12/2/2012
Well I'd like a sequel on this one!