Reviews for Causal Fallacy
iloveyoucalzona chapter 20 . 4/6
LOVED THIS.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
That's it?

You promised a sequel and I don't see it

Maybe I'm missing something
DiannaPerfectAgron chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
I. AM. SO. HAPPY!
YESS.
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Downtonian chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
I genuinely dunno how I'm going to wait until March for the next installment! I love this series and just read both parts in three days :D
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I second previous reviewer's comments. Arizona's so selfish and doesn't deserve callie. I like your writing tho
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Wow. Arizona is a complete and total asshole and is miraculously forgiven because god forbid this fandom says anything she does is wrong. You know damn well if Callie left for five weeks without a word Arizona would make her grovel until she couldn't breathe and probably still wouldn't forgive her. But sweet innocent Arizona can fuck around with Callie's heart all she wants. It's not her fault she's a self centered bitch right?
AZsgirl chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Enjoyed this story! So glad Callie and AZ ended up together!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
And when I was about to lose all hope, you delivered the last chapter.
Really liked those injections of canon, Arizona pulling an Houdini, Callie and her moldy palate, lives or limbs that can not be saved. And your timing at the end was so much better. Thanks, loved the whole journey.
Now. I'm SURE finishing this has awakened that CallieArizona-shaped muse slumped on a red couch sipping wine in some corner of your brain. Which means new chapters of Just Two Weeks are about to flood my computer, right? Right.
P.S. Beatiful icon/cover. Makes me want to live in an old movie where men wear hats and women always have a martini cocktail in one hand and a cigarette in the other
AmyJolly
jaiko chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
One of my favorite A/U. Thank you for your story.
gabs88 chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Wow people sure are catty and judgmental about a story that they stuck with for this long, clearly reading every update enough to keep reading. Interesting.

Anyway-loved to see this fic updated. I adore this universe you have created. You took the AU episode and created such a rich world within it filled with characters we know and love who you have expanded on and explored. I loved every character in this, even the ones I hated, all because of how you wrote them. I love the ensemble cast and will always, always be wanting to read more because I want to know what happens with them all-especially this universe's Lexie and Amelia, who I now have a giant soft spot for. I will forever be grateful you wrote this and stuck with your plot and your characterisation despite some of the loud guest critics-your flawed Arizona is not AU to me, I see her as very canon. The glimpses of her past, her actions with women that we have seen on the show make this Arizona who is always poised to run very probable. That's just my opinion, obviously. She's an awesomely complex character. Callie has stuck very much to (pre season nine) Callie and you wrote her perfectly. Her ability to fall fast and hard, her working through her sexuality, the relationship she maintained with Owen. Very well done. The last line, the hint at sorbet, did not sit badly with me. In fact, it read very real and true to form for both of those characters and also just to life-Callie did not know if Arizona was coming back, it had been five weeks. People do these things.

I would have loved to have seen this ending fleshed out a touch. However, I understand how difficult ending a long fic can be and I loved the growth you showed in Arizona-not only in this update, but within this Second Part. This series has been a favourite of mine and I really, really look forward to anything else your write about these two (*Cough* Two Weeks*cough* PLEASE-I know you reasons for being stuck with it...but the possibility in that fic and what you have done so far is epic). I enjoy a story that is not all fluff-angst is a drug to me, and you-you are a fantastic supplier!

Thanks for such a great read.
ThaVirgo chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Its funny how basically everyone complaining about this story is a "guest." I enjoyed it, and I can understand the interaction with callie and owen in the end because callie does seem to believe the only to get over someone is to get under someone else.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
I'm glad that this story is done - you don't complete fics you have no idea how to write Callie or Arizona even in AU you can't even write the basic fundemental elements of relationships they had been dating off and on for a few months but nothing was ever actually established I mean I do'nt know if t hey were actually a couple- This whole story was just weird - No affection, no lust, no permanance no love or talk of feelings and so much about everyone else and not Calzona,
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Disappointed with this ending. I feel like your need to make Arizona "not perfect" and drag Callie up has left it a bit too uneven. I don't see how they can make it if Callie is constantly waiting for Arizona to run.
tuckp3 chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
I love that this ends on 20/20 because it's perfect, you see. I really enjoyed what you did with everyone in this verse. A lot. A lot. A lot. It just all felt so contained and rich and angsty and lovely. I love it. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Sooooo... basically Arizona is going to have to spend the rest of her life not knowing that Callie would cheat on her with an ex just because of supposed "feelings" that won't ever go away? What utter bullshit.