Reviews for When Heroes Fall : Season 3
bzjz55806 chapter 19 . 3/26
This is a very powerful and emotional intense story! I love this series of stories! Sorry I didn't write comments, I was completely sucked into your stories but I just didn't have the right words to describe the emotions that I felt while I was reading! So I wanted to say, thank-you for all of your time sharing your thoughts and imagination with us all! Peace xobc
Happyharriet chapter 19 . 1/4
Epic. Love all the stories you write. Thank you for making my heart flutter, jump and hurt. Kudos, Pokie!
Tzaritsa chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Haha... Surprise! Murder and a son - made me laugh out loud. I also love you there are constantly these mentions of the series ending and yet you've written more... I just love that! I'm glad you enjoy writing as much as we love reading it!
Tzaritsa chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I really appreciate that Bo was open and upfront about what was bothering her. Good communication is vital to a relationship. Wish Lauren would hurry up and tell her the news, though...
phoenix072124 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Many thanks for this brilliant story, really love your writting.
cheekymadom chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Wow its hard to believe its over... do's not feel
that long ago U started part one,,, lol
amazing work lots of twists and turns etc
been a pleasure reading these 5 parts :D
glad to see more of ur storys :)
great fic :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Very good; I love happy endings! Thanks.
LOCISVU chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Shelley Debeltz chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Awsome story.. Hope the is a 2nd part..
Be chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
This was so good! Please know that I loved all your stories. You had the most amazing trilogy! I hope you don't quit writing doccubus fanfic! Please keep writing!
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Die you damn bastard!
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Can't Akuma be killed?!
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
What the hell just happened?!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2013