Reviews for Of Ponds and Potters
Geronimo to the tardis chapter 1 . 1/26
You are a great written! And this is from kid!
That was awesome!
You are awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
You are a genius!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I like but it would be better to have put in the time of maybe around the fifth book for harry potter but other wise I love it!
GinnyMyLove chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
As for your a/n,

Personally I picture GINNY as Karen instead of Bonnie. She would have been perfect to match the mischevous and sexy Ginny in my head. Bonnie was a huge let down after the second movie...she just kept getting more and more... plain and boring.

But Lily works too!
notwritten chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
That was a good story. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
EagleJarl chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Yay, good ending! Fun story, I'm glad I got to read it. So, did Amy brief James on the HP plot? Is that what the last conversation was? I'm going to assume that was it.

Also, you should change the status to "Complete" in you Publish menu.
EagleJarl chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
That was a nice wrap up. It's too bad that Amy and the Doctor can't stay longer, but it's good from a narrative perspective.

Didn't you say in one of the earlier authors notes that we were pretending the HP books didn't exist in the original universe?
EagleJarl chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Hmm. Not that I mind a happy ending, but I think you could have left James dead. Having consequences for a major battle makes it more intense; resurrection by Avis Ex Machina takes a lot of the punch out of it.

The fact that Voldy got away leaves the door open for a lot more plot.
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
That was intense. With James dead and Voldemort...probably imprisoned (?), Lily won't be killed by V, Harry won't be born, the Philosophers Stone won't be stolen, Sirius won't go to Azkaban...basically, nothing from the books will happen. Wow.

One thing I wondered while V was holding Ariel hostage: why did the Doctor just sonic the wand out of his hands? Without it, his spell would end and he'd be defenseless. Albus or one of the Marauders could have hit him with a stunner and taken him out of the fight.
EagleJarl chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Another fun chapter. I'm a bit surprised about the pin - are the Daleks so unobservant that it won't notice that detail? For that matter, a question about last chapter - why was the Dalek so forthcoming? It seems counterproductive.

Then again, everyone always seems to answer the Doctor's questions, trust him, and do what he says for no apparent reason. Meh. Pit it down to Time Lords and their ability to see timelines.
EagleJarl chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
That was a lot of fun. We got the explanation of Rory that I'd been waiting for, and I'm glad to see I guessed right and he is James's alternate.

The interaction between Amy and Lily was cool; the idea of her not loving him the same is new to me; is that your fanon, or is it actually from HP?

I'm not clear on why the TARDIS jumped two weeks but maybe that will be explained. Maybes it was just a "time skip the boring bits, get to the action authorial choice, but I wonder if there's an in-universe reason.

Hogwarts has lifts?

Typo:
couldn't bare to see :: bear
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Oh my goodness I love this story so much. Eleven and Amy are my favorite TARDIS Team and no one on this sight takes advantage of the fact that Karen Gillian is the perfect Lily Evans. This is really so great. I like how you incorporated the story line from the actual show so we have a time frame to place it. I have no idea what these sequel one shots you speak of will entail, but I'm excited. Especially since I miss both Eleven and Amy so much.