Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gem of Grogonous
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
cool story, i love Alex, and is the woman Phiona?

she also seems like a werwolf with the whole full-moon thing.

Oh! Can Moony come into the story? Cause he's bloody awsume.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
ohh okay...Alex-isms...sounds like fun...hm...how about

"For the love of furry fried chicken"

"Merlin's earplugs!"

"I swear to the God of Boob-Fishing!" (you know what that is right?)

"Get your Satanic white arses over here"
yamiKistune chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Love it. Bloody brilliant. I'm guessing the person at the end of the chapter was Phiona and she was talking about Sirius. (And the 6 tanked teens were the Weasleys, Al, and Harry)

Alex is a brilliant character. Are you going to have her checked out? Is she going to start acting weird? Er...Weirder...

Are Sirius and Phiona going to run into eachother. That would be interesting. When he first showed up I was wondering if he would mention the stuff from "Party Animals". Same when Phiona showed up. I thought she was going to go all wack when she saw Harry because of James and Lily's death. (That's what everyone else did) Plus I thought she would mention her 'gang'. Or Harry and Ron and co become a bit curious about who she hung out with...

Update! (Sorry for the long review. I love this story.)

~Saya
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Uh oh! What's gonna happen?
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Hey! We're not thick-headed! Clearly you have not been to the USA! You Europeans think you're so smart! :-( Just because you're European doesn't you're smarter than us! And just because we're American doesn't mean we're smarter than you!
pistacionut chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
oh a cliffy! evillness I tell thee, hell at least you've updated, its been like- a year! am I exaggerating? I'm not sure, oh well. Great Chapter tho, Werewolf fever was great too, lol Phinny's a great character and Alex isn't so bad either. Please i'm begging you for the sake of my sanity, update soon!
Osama chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wasn't Muhammad a strong family man, having a special affinity for children?

Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started (wet) dreaming of a union with her [Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the fact that object of his dreams was a mere child. Perhaps you want to assume that it is "normal" for a 50 year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask for her hand at 6?

Is it normal for an oversexed old man (Muhammad had over 9 wives and concubines) to dream of a union with a 4-5 year old girl?

Muhammad (SAW ) was basically oversexed, his sexual relationship with Aisha is a special case, which fits his strong need for a larger latitude (and a smaller hole) to satisfy his sexual urge, as is witnessed by:

"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)." [Bukhari.1:268]

When she was 6, Muhammad asked Abu Bakr, Aisha's father, for her hand. Abu Bakr thought it was improper, because, as he said "I am your brother"; Muhammad brushed aside Abu Bakr's reservation by saying that it was perfectly lawful for him to marry Aisha [ Ref: SAHIH BUKHAR I7:18].

...So, Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad, and 3 years later, i.e. when Aisha was 9, the marriage was consummated. And Muhammad was 53 then [SAHIH BUKHARI 5:236,7:64,7:65,7:88] .

The 3 year waiting period probably had to do with the fact that at that time Aisha had contracted some disease, whereby she, temporarily lost her hair. Aisha was then socially and psychologically still a child as is evidenced by the fact that she was still given to her toys, she was unaware of what was happening around her, and her playmates behave as would the children at present times [Sahih Bukhari 8:151,5:234].

Aisha became Muhammad's favourite wife. And the sexuality in the relationship was predominant [ SAHIH BUKHARI .1.270, 3:36, 7:6, 3:148, 3:149, 3:150, 7:142, IbnSa'd 1pg165 ]. Later, Aisha was to be called the "mother of believers".

Why has Muhammad occasionally fallen victim to porcine metaphors?

While I am not an expert on swine, I usually can directly read the character of behavior and events to see the pig for what he is, freeing my view from the distortions of ideology - a grasp of reality that Jewish leftists driven by their distorting doctrinal obsessions find impossible.

As one Jewish sage observed, "pigs are fine but the Most Holy Blessed Be He has forbidden them to Jews." The fact is that harmless pigs do get a bad press because they can be characteristically seen to happily wallow in abominable conditions - like in feces riddled mud with its offensive odors - hence the useful use of "pig" as metaphor.

The Koran tells how Mohammed made a peace treaty with the Jews of a certain city in the Arabian peninsula. But within two years, he found a pretext to suddenly break the treaty, attack his surprised victims, and then behead all the Jewish men in the public square.

Mohammed's tactic is held up by the Muslim Arabs as a hallowed model. It is enshrined in Muslim legal practice which has it that Muslims are not obligated for long to honor peace treaties with non Muslims - infidels.

What effect did Muhammad have on the ethics of his followers?

"Of any moralising or demoralising effect that Muhammad's teaching had upon his followers we cannot say with precision. When he was at the head of the Robber community, it is probable that the demoralising influence began to be felt; it was then that men who had never broken an oath learnt that they might evade their obligations, and that men to whom the blood of their clan had been as their own, began to shed it with impunity in the "cause of god". And that lying and treachery in the cause of Islam received divine approval. It was then too that Moslems became distinguished by the obscenity of their language. It was then too, that the coveting

of goods and wives possessed by Non-muslims was avowed without discouragement from the Prophet..."
pistacionut chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
hey ho, im luvin the stories, keep up the good work and thank you for apealing to my strange xx
kastallia chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
NO! Evil, evil Pezmaster! I want another chapter! What's with Sirius and Phiona? And who's Alex's dad? And is she REALLY dead? Get next chapter up STAT!
; Please?
kastallia chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
"He pulled a small, plastic cart out from his pocket."
Cart should be card. Sligtly disappointing chapter, but amsuing nonetheless. You did an excellent job of introing Ron, but Alex and Lee aren't quite characters yet. Work on the descs, k? ;
kastallia chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
Phinny's back? *happy dance* WAHOO! Although Alex does seem a bit cliched. But I love your descriptions of the hormone-driven guy-so true! I can't wait to read the second chapter!
bessie chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
WOW! Your writing just speaks for itself - I love the way you incorporate humour into your scenes and situations and Alex is fantastic as an OC. I espically enjoy the interaction between the weasley siblings, Lee, Alex and Harry - pure genuius! Please keep writing!
Elucreh chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
WHOAH-KAY...this did NOT happen the last time I read this chapter! What in heaven's name is going on?
Narwen chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
Hey there!

I read your story Party Animals and loved it, so when I heard about this one I couldn't resist! This is the funniest chapter so far, Fred and George's hair! I was dying. And the Alex-isms are hysterical, too. I have a friend (named Alex, oddly enough) who's exactly like that, with all her random exclamations. A few Alex-isms I have are: 'Flaming Wombats''Holy Son of a Lobster Bisk' and 'Great Ham-Ham-Hammy-Ham-Hamsters' And there's plenty more where they came from. My friends are insane and extremely random, so if you ever need any estra Alex-isms, I've got 'em.

-Narwen
Emily chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
who are those 2 people in Harry's dreem?

That confuses me,a little.

I like the story tho. you did a grate job!the dreem was...WOW! i couldnt write something so discriptive if my life depended on it!

I love all the stories you have written that i have read and I just wanted to tell you that.

:) :O);0)