Reviews for Understanding Love
Himari Arihime chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
KIAAAAA! I WAS HUGGING MY COMPUTER WHEN I READ CHAPTER 2! YOU DESERVE MORE FAVS AND FOLLOWS!
Alex Belmont chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Understanding Love my respects turned out excellent. I have read other authors' work, but they went to the fact that someone dies or throws one of the characters. Prominent examples Facing Your Fears: Loss and A Tragic Story that won't go away. No, they are also good in their own way, but after reading the precipitate remains in the soul. As far as your work, then yes, it really lifted the mood a little bit and gave me happiness. I wish you creative success and good mood!
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
sex?
Shinnypichu88 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
update!

or at least post the entire story, that way u don't have to update anymore :(
Hi-ra-ri013 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Best Kamikoto fanfic I've read so far! It's really well written :)) and it's so sweet! Please, please, please update soon! /
Akurelus chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Meh Understanding love, first comes friendship, than comes love, than comes breaking up, than comes both parties becoming either stronger or bitter from the experience.
Msmusicful chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Ive been waiting for chapter 4 love it keep writing this story love it
fuji92 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Oh such a good story and don't worry, I will never forget you for what you have done here, thanks a lot.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Woah! Your a AC5 lover to? Awesome man! Im still stuck at a lvl where you have to sink the submarine down (I keep crashing in it -_- its on hard difficulty) well, great story so far, keep it going!
justinketch98 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Did that Scott Pilgrim bit really happen cuz that was a nice touch
Meeelvin WooolF chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Chiiiidooo! looking forward to the next chapter!
MroTaz chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
you don't know how long I have been waiting to read chapter 3! ;) lovely
fuji92 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
again and again, you haven't failed to impress me my friend :D. Another good chapter even after a long time you haven't updated. But occupied with playing Persona 3? LOL I like that too XD. Anyway, I'll be expecting more stories and I also might take a look into that comic of yours if I had the time. But for now...cheers mate. - fuji92
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love how the story flow! I really wanna know what will happen next
Cuervo Blanco chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I have a question... do the bad guys will show up at some point...