Reviews for hand in hand
chocote chapter 1 . 3/8
That was so beautiful ! At the end i was grinning like a madman :))...awesome work and great writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was an awesome fic. I especially loved how you gave Ino's powers an upgrade into full blown telepathy and gave the releationship between Ino and Neji beautiful depth. Nice work! Loved it!
Hyuga Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Best NejiIno fanfic out there ! Great job
Mirajane356 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
So sweet :)) I like how you portrayed the characters especially Neji and Ino )) Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved it.
This couple is also my guilty pleasure.
I have nothing to say, it was perfect. :)
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
wow... you definitely should do more of these stuffs. soo damngood makes me cryy!
nature is the future chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is such a sweet story!
Nejixino chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was so cute! You should make a prequel or more stories with neji and Ino.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love this. I read it like 3 times before I could figure out what I wanted to say about it and to be honest, I still don't know what to say, so I'm totally winging this review. I mean, I loved everything, but in particular:

-"damn the gods if he doesn't love her with all of his frozen heart"
-that she teases him and he hates/loves it
-that Neji is just as stubborn as Hiashi
-the clan marriage issues. Of course this has been on my mind a lot lately
-the idea of Hanabi being a seduction nin. perfection.

And really, it's just all fluff and hot cocoa with cream and that's absolutely fabulous.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I Love Neji And Ino, Great Job
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aw, this story reminds me of biting into a peach: soft, sweet, and juicy. hahaa but seriously, it was well written and it made me smile. Great work.

love,
kiwi4me
winter's bones chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ugh, this was so ridiculously cute! I'm finding that I like NejiIno more and more as of late, and this one-shot is only fueling that. It was well-written, the flow of it was simple to read, and I love the idea of a bit of tension with the clans, as far as inter-marriage goes. All in all, this was lovely.
N chapter 1 . 7/27/2012