Reviews for A Mistake
Syncchick chapter 28 . 7/2
I really enjoyed reading this story. The direction you took it in was interesting and fun.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 14 . 5/11
Oh wow.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 11 . 5/11
Aw. How's Gale going to handle it?
BeforeThePrologue chapter 7 . 5/11
Oops... Is she carrying twins? Or I guess only one kid now, after the miscarriage.
RomanticLover1 chapter 28 . 1/6
This was such a great story. However, I do wonder if there will be a sequel, considering the Hunger Games still exist and all.
TwilightWolf13 chapter 28 . 1/2
That was such a great story. I Love wrote so again great story and writing.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
That was so sweet. I loved it.
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
It was really nice and cute and I basically love anything that's Everlark.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
Great story. I read this before it was completed earlier this year and finally just made my way back to it since you have completed it. Of course, I reread from the beginning, and I enjoyed your story very much. Have you considered writing a sequel to this? Or are we in a version where a rebellion never happens?
mistaary chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Thank you for that journey. It's been over 3 years now since the beginning. I commend you for actually finishing it. Wonderful story.
Elricsister chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
Dont remember much the first time, but this was worth reading.
(FNSHD)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
Beautiful ending. Wish the time was post mockingjay. Then there'll be no more hunger games.
VMars lover chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Absolutely love how you ended this story.
So sad it's over, I cant believe it.
PrettyLu chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Do not! because it has to stop! It is so sad and exciting at the same time, I loved this fic really my congratulations is the best I've read, and I loved the end and three of them happy, you will continue with Her Royal Highness and the fic next you do, greetings from México :)
lovelovelove0 chapter 28 . 10/25/2015
Will u be writing a sequel? You really should, ur a very talented writer and ive literally fallen in love with this story!
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »