Reviews for A Mistake
alwaysNaruHina chapter 28 . 2/3
i enjoyed this story very much, every single chapter. good work
Juststella1 chapter 28 . 2/1
This was a lovely story to read. Thank you for sharing it. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Wow what an ass. He knew Katniss didn't want marriage or kids, he knew she wouldn't like it if he made his feelings public, but went ahead and did it anyway. Unlike Peeta's confession, he didn't do it to save Katniss, or help her in anyway. In fact, he did the opposite. Katniss is now going to be expected to love him back, or be villainized by the whole country for breaking a victor's heart. Was that his plan?
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
I think I just literally swooned at "my world"!
Syncchick chapter 28 . 7/2/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. The direction you took it in was interesting and fun.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 14 . 5/11/2016
Oh wow.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
Aw. How's Gale going to handle it?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
Oops... Is she carrying twins? Or I guess only one kid now, after the miscarriage.
RomanticLover1 chapter 28 . 1/6/2016
This was such a great story. However, I do wonder if there will be a sequel, considering the Hunger Games still exist and all.
TwilightWolf13 chapter 28 . 1/2/2016
That was such a great story. I Love wrote so again great story and writing.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
That was so sweet. I loved it.
Ashigirl3040 chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
It was really nice and cute and I basically love anything that's Everlark.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
Great story. I read this before it was completed earlier this year and finally just made my way back to it since you have completed it. Of course, I reread from the beginning, and I enjoyed your story very much. Have you considered writing a sequel to this? Or are we in a version where a rebellion never happens?
mistaary chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Thank you for that journey. It's been over 3 years now since the beginning. I commend you for actually finishing it. Wonderful story.
Elricsister chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
Dont remember much the first time, but this was worth reading.
(FNSHD)