Reviews for MHV3: Rise of HYENA
circa1994 chapter 49 . 1/26
One does not just slip shells into a model 1887. To load the weapon you hand to open the breech, push the ammo down and then forward into the magazine tube. You then closed the breech and worked the action a second time to actually chamber a round. Also, cavalry, motorcycle or horse borne, is obsolete. With a fully automatic rifle you did not have to line up a completely accurate shot. You just needed a good burst on the thin skinned vehicle.
circa1994 chapter 44 . 1/26
Rednecks are the people with jacked up trucks, NOT BIKERS!
circa1994 chapter 33 . 1/26
How do you miss with 30 rounds at that range?
circa1994 chapter 31 . 1/26
Why does he have a black powder shotgun, and that m24 bolt action was a semi-auto m21 earlier.
circa1994 chapter 30 . 1/26
Do these heathens believe their kings become deities when die?
circa1994 chapter 25 . 1/26
You are very unlikely to cut through a handcuff chain with a knife.
circa1994 chapter 13 . 1/26
A 9x19mm parabellum is not going physically knock a human being backwards.
circa1994 chapter 7 . 1/26
This kopa seems to be an arrogant jackass.
circa1994 chapter 6 . 1/26
Mine and the governments? Is their no privately owned land?
circa1994 chapter 5 . 1/26
Why did he not just show his badge?
circa1994 chapter 1 . 1/26
1000 rounds of 7.62x51mm nato would be 10 belts.
Ultimateblack chapter 55 . 7/26/2015
You weren't kidding when you said this story would be dark... I was saddened when I read um... incarnate firefly's (was it that one? I lost track) Kopa's Legacy and Haradion's TLK series. Drama and angst really isn't for me... Still, I really love this trilogy. If only it weren't so angst... 8/10 approval for the storyline and character portrayal. -2 for massive death toll, gore and swearing. Seriously, I haven't read a book with so many killings since Hurry Potter.

Well done. HAKUNA MATATA MOTHERFUCKERS
Ultimateblack chapter 47 . 7/26/2015
Judging by the amount of torture Kiara is being put through, I'd be surprised if her baby doesn't have issues or if she doesn't have a miscarriage
80srockfan5150 chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
Man, I liked Kopa! Why did you have to kill him off? Well then again, he can finally be with his father once again, so there's that.
80srockfan5150 chapter 20 . 6/6/2014