Reviews for Then they met the Thenardiers
MiserableRenthead chapter 12 . 5/10
please continue this!
Half-Blood Wizard Tribute 666 chapter 12 . 3/19
please, Please, PLEASE UPDATE!
dmc6792 chapter 12 . 3/16
You must finish!
SpiritSickle9597 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Glenda Uptoness who is blonde, a matchmaker and loves dresses and looking pretty is very similar to a certain bubbly blonde witch in a lot of other fanfics...
I really like the story though! )
AshNatalosan chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Dear OnmyOwn,
Your story was amazing! I really hope to see the end of it. You are a truly talented writer and a vast imagination. I really enjoyed your story and hope to read more of them in the very near future.
Yours sincerely,
Please. Update. So. Good
Oliveithurbide chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Please write more.
Bethany Beedan chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I love these but will you do a next chapter please because they are so good :)
Anna chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
You updated! Please write some more ASAP please! I have to know what happens!
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Tell me she's not going to hide this from the guys and try to sneak off to take care of this herself-even though that's exactly what she'd do! Enjolras, don't let her! As usual, please continue soon!
Les Miserabby chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
God, can we just kill Parnasse, please?
Thespian24601 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Finally! I've been waiting forever for this chapter! It was really good! Update soon!
Jeanne Prouvaire chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Aaargh! Why doesn't 'Ponine THINK?! How hard would it be to just ask Enjolras, or Courfeyrac or SOMEONE to just take Gav in for a bit? Why is going back to the street always the first idea in her head? That said, you've got her really well characterised, she's exactly how she is in the book, play and film. You must be really good at empathy to get inside the head of a fictional character like that to the point of completely understanding her thought processes!
Romance and Musicals chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
This was really good. I was so proud of Eponine for standing up for herself. But now I'm super worried for her. I hope she can find a way to keep herself and Gavroche safe without going back. Maybe the boys will help her.