Reviews for Within These Walls
romagen chapter 4 . 6/4
This was one of the best stories I have read. I'm not sure if you were trying to make it emotional, but I assure you, I cried at least five times while reading this. If only I knew how to write something as good as this... Anyways, I just loved this story :)
woolyjumpers chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Mental brought me here and I'm glad it did!

normally I'm a 100% D/H shipper but this is fabulous
Silvanesti chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Great story and an interesting pairing.
Haley chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I really like this. I like rare pairings (I don't think I've ever read a Draco/Seamus before) and I like angsty romance, so this is perfect! I liked that this was gritty and rough and that Draco was firmly in the grey zone (or maybe just cowardly good guy zone). I like where you cut it off, too; the drama of the story would be been belied with an overly-sugary ending. This was enough that it was a happy ending without going too far. Overall, great read!
centava chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
An unusual pairing for sure, but just as passionate and feeling as your other stories. Strangely believable, too. Nice job!
Doni chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Very nicely handled. I didn't expect to like that pairing as much as I did, especially in that timeframe. Well done.
Alex08 chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I just love it )
thegirlthathidesinhermind chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
This was so beautiful in a very honest way.
FreezingPenguins chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
This was bloody amazing to read.

The balance of it, how in-character you managed to write Draco, his lack of heroism, Seamus. You're amazing and I'm afraid I'm rendered incoherent. Thank you for writing this!
Carling chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
A very interesting story about a part of the ordeal we didn't get to see much of in the canon story because that was all about Harry and his POV. You really let your imagination soar on that part and elaborate on characters that were not ever fully drawn in before. I'm not normally interested in Seamus with anybody, but you made him interesting. I still have a hard time picturing him with Draco but you made it work, even making Harry out to be a bit of a villain to Draco. An accidental villain, but one nonetheless. You found common ground for Seamus and Draco and that helped sell the idea they could have a mutual interest in one another.
kim chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Beautiful ending. I never thought I would like a Seamus/Draco story.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Gosh this was heavy. This whole story. But now I can finally exhale. *sigh* Very well done. I like the Seamus/Draco here. Now to go drown myself in Drarry. Tra la la!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Oh, don't rile him up Seamus. You know what it took for him to do what he did.

Oi. Parvati didn't need to talk about Dean like he was dead. He is fine.

Oh shit. Seeing Malfoy hurt and crying is bigger than Dean being gone? Moreso, it's Dean gone and Ginny crying combined?! Oh, Seamus has got it bad.

Oi. They're going to get caught. I know it.

Something to remember, it seems.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Oh boy. Draco's given himself away. At least Seamus didn't string him up for it. He'd hardly be in a position to. But he could definitely get Draco in trouble for the admission.

Oi. No one knows Draco has intimate knowledge of that spell.

It's so hard to hear the bitterness in Draco's voice when he speaks of Harry. . It was an accident, baby, I promise. Harry never meant to kill you.

You know you were going to kiss him, Seamus. Don't lie.

Now you know, Seamus. Now you know why he's scared and confused and rebelling the only way he can.

*sigh* Such parents in the face of a gay child.

I've personally been wondering where the hell Poppy was.

I really must know if he and Dean were a thing.

Oh gads. That kiss. Between a second and a lifetime. I swear I've heard such a description before, but it doesn't make it any less impactful. I needed that. They're cute. They're really bloody cute.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This will be my first Draco/Seamus fic (I'm usually solely Drarry). Despite my usual kick, I'm looking forward to this. (It was Mental's Seamus. He was too perfect.)

After reading your A/N, I'm doubling looking forward to this. I'm usually H/D, but it's not bad to branch out sometimes. (A few months ago, I'd have sneered at myself for such a comment. As is the way with my obsessions. I go hardcore.) But I must see the piece you are most proud of. I can't wait!

Ah, Seamus. I love him by the end of the first scene.

Draco saved him.

Ah Dean. I ship Seamus/Dean heavy.

Hello, possibilities.