Reviews for All Work and No Play
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Once again, this story was incredible. You really have the ability to capture their characters, which is no easy task! Wonderful job!
Naguabo chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Bang on the nailhead! Whatever the problem is, the Taylors can find a way to get through it with their love for each other and be entertaining in the process - and good at their jobs too.
Wordsaresweet chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I'm so sorry I've been bad about reviewing, but I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this! An interesting twist on what could have happened had the show continued. You always stay really true to the characters. Hope you'll be posting another fic really soon because I love your stories!
Romantique The Original chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Ahhhhh. Always sad when a great fic ends (and end they must). But you did a really good job of ending this one ... on a very satisfying and plausible note, staying true to the characters. Bravo!
Shiny Jewel chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Yay! You're back! I had a slight feeling Tami was going to let go of the job and I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but I really liked the way she came to the decision. It was nice that it wasn't just some rash decision provoked by a huge blow up or argument, but that the circumstances (them not hiring another assistant) really forced to her consider what was going to be best for her marriage and quality of life. I think Tami will be happy as a counselor at the high school and we all know she's going to get that job no problem.

Great piece! Hoping that you have some other stories in the pipe coming up soon :)
Completelyinluv chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Eric is so cute. Thanks for leaving us on a happy note.
Romantique The Original chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I love when Coach talks for Gracie, i.e., himself. :)

Have a good time! Thanks for leaving us on a high note! :)
Romantique The Original chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Nice description of two who have shared a bed for a long, long time.
Shiny Jewel chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I really needed a smile today and you gave it to me, so thank you! This was so sweet! I'm happy you didn't leave us hanging in angst-land. I would have been nervous after the first scene if i didn't read your note :)
So many good moments: Eric doodling in church, the make-up sex, and of course Gracie. He is so adorable with her! Can't wait to read the final chapter and see how this resolves! I'll certainly miss the daily updates but i hope you have a fabulous vacation!
Completelyinluv chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Coach turning down sex, Tami better find an assistant dean soon. Great writing!
Shiny Jewel chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Great chapter! Loved the conversation between Coach and his quarterback. Eric turning down sex? Things need to get better for these two soon...i can't take it!
Romantique The Original chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Nice. :)
Shiny Jewel chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I knew we couldn't have angst more than two chapters in a row! I have a feeling that isn't it, but I like how you wrote the make-up :) I also think its admirable how they both acknowledge that things are a bit of a struggle at the moment but they can't help but want to be close to each other. I really liked the description of how Eric kind of missed mattering so much, even in a negative sense (the for sale signs, etc.) Gracie has some good sex radar!

Look forward to seeing how this plays out!
DillonTX chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Well that was intense ! Love the story so far
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oh, Eric...I don't think you should've said that. Tami did bring up the past first, but still. Really enjoying this, again.