Reviews for Journey To Nowhere
Irish-coffee chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Awww... I cried my heart out reading your story ! It's well written, and even though I'm as sensitive as- lets say I'm sensitive as hell, I loved every bit of it. The nightmares are catchy, I felt them as if I was dreaming myself, brr, I certainly won't sleep tonight !
CSINY94 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
This story was absolutely amazing! Can you please write another one? You're awesome. Thank you!
tlh45 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Finally a happy ending. Glad to see you back and I loved the little memorial they made for the fallen family! Nicely done!
ffedeline chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Another one ended :(. Overall I like your writing it is easy to follow!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This story is great :)
ffedeline chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Yayy she's safe. Sorry about your computer. Update soon
Marissa.Jo chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Aw poor Jo. I'm glad she got to shoot the guy! I was cringing and just hoping nothing would happen. Mac took quite the beating I hate Brett and what he has done! The whole nightmare sequence gave me chills again I was like noooo!
Still love this story it's great :D
Madison Bellows chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Just read this all in one sitting and wow! You certainly put Jo and your readers through the emotional wringer with this one. Very descriptive, almost creepily so. Glad Brett got what was coming to him and hope JAC gets a Happily Ever After.
tlh45 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Wow...that was an intense chapter! I could only imagine the rage that Mac must of felt watching him do that to Jo. So glad she's not pushing him away now and hopefully they will be able to get back what they had. Loved the ending of the chapter with her finding peace in his arms.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Please update soon I need to know what happens!
Quille chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Sorry to tell you that, but the frequency of your updates is killing this story. I love the idea, I like your writing - it's full of twists and action moments, never boring - but every time you update, my interest is piqued and then I have to wait about a month (!) to see what happens next. Obviously, by the time I loose my interest and when you update I have to check the previous chapter to remember at what point the story is... I know everyone has life etc, but maybe you should consider writing only one story at the time or first writing it all and then post it. I'm just saying, because it will be perfect, if not for those rare updates...
enchanted13 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Amazing !
Please continue !
Marissa.Jo chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Loovveeeddd this chapter! Amazing I felt like I was sitting on the sidelines watching good descriptions :D

Can not wait for the next chapter hopefully soon :D
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Continue continue continue! Ooo the cliffhanger please update soon pleasee! I can't wait to find out what happens. I feel like I'm watching a movie and the power went out so I don't know what happens next. The wait will be painful but your story is always worth the wait :D

Great Update
tlh45 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Wow...you definitely didn't disappoint. Very intense chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please hurry back!