Reviews for Stag night
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
The scene at the beginning was amusing, but it was a bit hard to follow. I like that the point of this story was more about understanding sexuality and coming to terms with one's own, rather than two men having drunken sex. I liked the characterisations here, also. I liked how you took each Next Gen character that you used and made them all distinctly different, which is a hard thing to do because it's basically like creating all of your own OC's. Good job.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really like how you portrayed this. Firstly, I think you wrote them all drunk really well. Made me giggle. And I loved the strip tease haha. That also made me laugh. This was very well written. Lorcan's confusion about whether he was gay or not and Fred's ease at talking about it. It was very believable and I can imagine that's how people feel if they're unsure.

I also enjoyed the ending. We're still left wondering and so is Lorcan. I really enjoyed the mystery (if that's what you want to call it) about it. Well done.

Spelling and grammar was near perfect. I loved this!
Cadid423 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Sorry this review is so late, was being stubborn. :/ This was surprisingly sweet, which I didn't expect from the summary. Also, the mental image of stripper!Fred is too funny for words. :) You did a fantastic job!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Interesting pairing. Keep writing
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm sort of surprised at how much I liked this. I'm not usually a fan of slash, but in this case the situation is realistic and you handle Lorcan's feelings well. It would definitely be awkward to be in that situation, and I like your resolution (or lack thereof, I suppose). Two things: Aren't Lorcan and Lysander twins? If so, why would one refer to the other as a younger brother? A few minutes shouldn't make enough of a difference for them to care. Also, "Fred words echoed in his mind." should be "Fred's." But that's the only SPaG issue I saw. Well done!