Reviews for Unspoken Declarations
Dashdoll4life chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I'd love to have u finish this story to see how it ends I love this version of them
Maddison chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Yeah Deeks was very dramatic and I also thought Kensi got off a bit to easy, if that makes sense it was partly her fault too not her usual a game performance but still an interesting read:)
eloisemariehampton chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Great story! Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
great story
ac28 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I like it but yeah I though maybe the last chapter was a bit too much angsty, I mean I don't see Deeks getting this depressed but I liked Kensi's part.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Omg such a good story cant stop crying after this chapter great job
wow, fantastic story so far! :D :D:D LOOOVVEEE it!:D
Somnium1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Didn't make me sleepy at all, in fact I loved all of it even if I did think Sam was very mean, poor Deeks. But I loved the angst and how gentle they were with each other at the end you wrote it so well I could just see that all really happening in the show, especially when they were talking and not really saying the actual words and yet still totaly getting each other. Made me feel very warm and fluffy.
TaylenC chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
After reading this chapter i hate callen and sam, seriously fuck them. Deeks should have ignored wat they said. I liked the ending tho but im more angry than happy cuz callen and sams bullshit about being to close to her, bunch of hypocrites. Seeing as this is a story i should be mad at u for writing this the way u did so im angry at u now, :( u better make up for it in the following chapters!
kath46 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
it was a great chapter, i was a little worried about how bad Deeks would handle it, we know that Deeks being dramatic is the way Deeks handles things, i wonder what Sam would have said...had he been giving the chance. Thanks for allowing us to be part of the Journey.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
It's really good, but I think Kensi deserves the truth about why Deeks has stayed away (what Callen and Sam both said to him the night of the incident).
Beautiful ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Fantastic! I loved it so much good work
death's little sis1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Lil sis keep writing.
captaincronut chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Really really love it! Please update soon!