Reviews for Awake
Paper Train chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh my goodness this is perfect! I agree with you on how many MaStar fics are pretty ooc so I'm really hoping you continue this because they're really in character and believable!
Psyka chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awesome please update soon
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sequel...?
1112Black-Rose2111 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Please make a sequel!
storeo heart chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
It was a good chapter and good chapters should proceed! *translation; Don't stop there! Please make more chapters*
88AngelOfDarkness88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is amazing! :D I LOVE the ending its so cute! :)
cora chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
very well written. i like it. *thumbs up*
Psyka chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow awesome please please update soon
Silent-Pack chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
that was awsome... plz tell me you r going to make another chapter it would be so kool to find out how it went and if blackstar and maka made a great team and also see if she could become a weapon... it's so kool :D
gingerkidz99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
more more more mroe more mroe more more more more more mroe more more more more
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow, this was the first Soul Eater story I've ever read, and you've got me hooked on the pairing. Nicely done.

I'd love to see a sequel to this, with the whole Maka being a weapon thing. That would be awesome!
Mai Mai123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is so cute! o(x)o
Eve chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ohmygosh, I'm a little in love with you're Black Star...screw it, ALOT in love. You portray them all beautifully, please please please write more of this.
fergie20 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Enjoyed this one-shot. I like how its plausible too. Will drop in on the future to check out your other stuff. :)
FallenAngelCyril chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is utterly adorable. I'm on a binge of "Weapon-Maka" fics at the moment, but I think this one is my favorite. You've turned me into a BlackStarMaka fan. I don't really have any constructive criticism for you, but I loved that you explored the more serious side of Black Star in the beginning.