Reviews for No Space Among the Clouds
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Dude I'm starting to ship these two just based on two stories that I read by you for them! Heh heh. So good job. I really like the way you portray Marvel, from his point of view. But these are so sad. So, so sad. At first I thought this was AU...but then it had the Games. This is a beautiful destructive (the word of the day) relationship. Keep writing and keep up the good work. Ooh btw I also kinda ship Glesh (Glimmer x Thresh.). Again from just a couple stories I read. But this was good so keep going.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is by far the most flawless and tragic thing I have ever read. You are truly gifted!
truces chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
So good. That's seriously all I can say.
AshleyMocha12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw, this was nice! (: I secretly pair these two together, so it's nice to see some good fanfiction written for them! _ you should write more! (:
bleachers chapter 1 . 7/29/2012

NOT OKAY.

NOT EVEN /CLOSE/ TO BEING OKAY.

Go away and take your Glimmer/Marvel perfection with me because I don't want it here. ;-;;

(This was lovely. Marvel/Glimmer is an OTP of mine and you've written them perfectly, and God help me, I love them.)

Please write more Marvel[and]Glimmer?
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
/dies/ you have just made me a major fan of Marvel - or at least how you wrote him.
delicateruins chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh gosh... I've never loved Marvel and Glimmer as much as I do right now! Especially Marvel - you made him such a wonderful character. I love the idea of him being Glimmer's rock, and the one boy who somehow couldn't say no to comforting her, and she always went back to him for comfort, and... gah! Loved this!
Liverpaul chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OH GOD!

Thank you so much for write this oneshot!

More Glarvel to improve my life!

Add favs, of course!
Don't Call Me Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ah, more Glarvel! Its so hard for me to read these but theyre always so good. Definitely another good story to add to the favs. Liked the idea of training/mentoring instead of volunteering, makes you wonder why she didnt?
SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Good job on this one, too!
I always did picture Glimmer as that kind of girl, since reading the Games and remembering her interview dress, and her interview persona.
Happy FF birthday!
I can't wait for the Clato one-shot!
spellrie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh, this was lovely. I've always loved Glimmer, and I started loving Marvel a little while ago.

Anyways, your writing is fantastic! Great one-shot. :)