Reviews for Saving You
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 15 . 10/15
Awesome owo
ninja-warrior101 chapter 15 . 7/28
This is great. I love how this is playing out. It incorporates so many levels.
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 15 . 6/3
I was on the edge of my seat reading this! I gopher to see more great chapters in the future! :D But, not to be rude but I saw some misspellings and pronouncing errors. The story overall is great though. :3
Ruby chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I really love this story, it raises awareness of child abuse and shows Ironhide's soft side. In the chapter when Optimus was asking her why she would diserve the pain I kind of knew her father blamed her for her mothers death. It wasn't obvious in any way but from what I had read- being a victim of emotional child abuse and fellow writer myself- I could just read between the lines on that sort of thing. You did a very good job on the description and their personalities. Somehow in any fanfiction I read Mudflap and Skids always get threatened and pinned up to a wall by Ironhide WHEN they intentionally or unintentionally insult his charge. :)
Autobotlover56 chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
:D Love it! Can ya update soon? LOVE THIS BOOK!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Aww! I LOVE reading about them interact!
NordicAutobotGirl chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Oh dear I hope the twins will not do something bad for little Eve or else it will end in big disaster zone!
To be honest with you I like Eve more than I do on Ellen. Don't ask why, I just found her more interesting and want to grow with her. I hope you update soon, can't wait and see whats going next
Xireana Prime chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Xd evil... thats what she is! but Ratchet was an ass! he desevered it and i hope they had it on tape! XD
Lady Minuialwen chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Bee4ever chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Cute chappie! I think Ironhide has his hands full with Eve.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Update immediately, please!
Crashrox92 chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Jenna thank you for reviewing, and i will update as soon as i can, i hate to leave a story unfinished. and i know, some people of this world can be just plain cruel.
jenna chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
i hope you continue i know what its like to lose trust. no i have not been beaten but i have been verbally abused, critisized, and have had beer breath bloon in my face. and my dad favor my brother.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2013